What's your pet peeve?

wolverine68

Reaction score
When a vehicle pulls out and has to pass 10 vehicles at once and gets involved in a head on colision maybe you'll figure it out. Then there's the idiots who'll actually close the gap when they see you coming. And futhermore, you aren't required to do the speed limit; it's only a maximum. Now that you know that, you can play your dangerous game at almost any speed.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When a vehicle pulls out and has to pass 10 vehicles at once and gets involved in a head on colision maybe you'll figure it out. Then there's the idiots who'll actually close the gap when they see you coming. And futhermore, you aren't required to do the speed limit; it's only a maximum. Now that you know that, you can play your dangerous game at almost any speed.

WTF??......over.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats not ture at all,

they will give you a ticket for impeding traffic if you are going to slow i know of people that gotten those tickets

they will tow your vehicle if its in rough shape and cannot do the speed limit

they will tow your vehicle if you are overloaded and cannot go the speed limit

doesnt happen often but they should enforce these more

you can pass a string of ten vehicles safely, its the people who dont do it safely

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that turn onto a 2 lane road and go straight to the second lane. more than half the drivers out there do it and it drives me NUT'S. and people that leave garbage lying around. every time i go fishing at the river there is garbage all over and there is a garbage can RIGHT THERE. as soon as i throw my line in i spend 15-20 min picking up after these inconsiderate pigs

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that turn onto a 2 lane road and go straight to the second lane. more than half the drivers out there do it and it drives me NUT'S. and people that leave garbage lying around. every time i go fishing at the river there is garbage all over and there is a garbage can RIGHT THERE. as soon as i throw my line in i spend 15-20 min picking up after these inconsiderate pigs

u never left behing fishing line or stuck lures? someone may step on one.

Top Bottom