What's next?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering what I should do to my brute next. I don't want to put a lift on it because i don't want it tippy in the mountains. I would also rather not do a big bore kit right now because I don't want to leave not running at all this summer. Let me know what you think I should do next.
The stats are down there\/

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey did ya see the other topic about the free manual web url i put on there???

oh i was going to ask about the muzzy exhaust u put on there..... how does it work and how loud is it?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Bro in law put 2" spacers on his Brute seems to help keep the bike making it less tippy.:twocents:

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say port and polish.

What do you suggest he port and polish? He said he is not tearing into the engine this summer. He could port the head and polish the exhaust ports when and if he goes for the big bore kt.

My guess is that he just wants a bit more performance. It sounds like he has done most of the easiest bolt on mods and he has it tuned already. Maybe a N20 kit would be what he needs to turn those tires faster in some mud. If he has a larger budget a small turbo might be the answer...then you don't need the big bore kit. lol

Just don't see the benefit of a port and polish unless one is rebuilding the engine...not quite as easy on a 4 stroke.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey did ya see the other topic about the free manual web url i put on there???

oh i was going to ask about the muzzy exhaust u put on there..... how does it work and how loud is it?

Ya I did huge thanks!!!

The muzzy is awesome! FMF is louder but doesn't give you the same extra power. Personally I prefer the the muzzy sound anyways. The FMF makes it sound like a 2 stroke the muzzy gives it a deep throaty
sound.

Top Bottom