Whats better?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bolting on parts to a new sled or building from the ground up fixing all the weak links the manufactures over looked due to cost and lack of knowledge?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
depends on the person, myself I don't really like pissing around with the building part as my job takes up enough time as it is so new is my route generally speaking although I did pick up an 07 M8 for the girlfriend that is currrently being dismantled to fix the weak points but the price was right. I think IMO the new sleds don't really have large scale weak links that need to be fixed and throwing a bunch of money into any sled isn't really worth it unless you're a pro rider or compensating for lack of skill, the new units are pretty capable in the right hands and unless your skill level is good enough having a BB or Turbo on a heavily modded machine is kind of pathetic, when I was riding the turbo M8 last year I didn't have the nuts to use it to the full potential by any stretch so it was sold and I'm better off on my almost stock machines until I get more skill. Build or buy, either way can be a good route, but there's nothing more gay than a heavily modded machine not being used to it's potential

Top Bottom