What would you charge?

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i also came onto 2 vehicles on our trails when i was grooming.they simply thought they were bush roads.were so smooth and hard.i just pulled em out and told em to go back to main road..no big deal. by the way..both were frt wheel drive cars? not even 4x4s !

Attachments

• groomer  Ken  Jan07-13_zps920e13f4.jpg
    groomer Ken Jan07-13_zps920e13f4.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 242

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i also came onto 2 vehicles on our trails when i was grooming.they simply thought they were bush roads.were so smooth and hard.i just pulled em out and told em to go back to main road..no big deal. by the way..both were frt wheel drive cars? not even 4x4s !

When I was 17 my 1986 dodge colt hatchback went places most 4x4's wouldn't.....

daddys girl

Reaction score
I got lost once taking parts to jobsite.All most out of gas I pulled into a farmers yard to ask if I could buy some gas and find out where I was.They refused to sell me any gas but filled my tank for free,The wife made me grilled sand,wasnt getting out of there with out having food for the road and a map of where to go.

I was suppose to be in alberta but some how I ended up is sask.Some times it doesn't hurt to be nice to some one whose having a bad day.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I got lost once taking parts to jobsite.All most out of gas I pulled into a farmers yard to ask if I could buy some gas and find out where I was.They refused to sell me any gas but filled my tank for free,The wife made me grilled sand,wasnt getting out of there with out having food for the road and a map of where to go.

I was suppose to be in alberta but some how I ended up is sask.Some times it doesn't hurt to be nice to some one whose having a bad day.
that sounded like a good start to the farmers daughter joke.

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think I have seen this video before........bad joke I couldn't help myself.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 yrs ago i went with my brother the MLA of this area to the opening of the Stanger to Alberta beach trail and came on a small car driving on the same hard packed smooth groomed trail we were on.we enlightened him on what he was driving on and he turned around and went back. no one was mad,just misinformed what a SNOWMOBILE trail was...lol

Top Bottom