What makes a sled flickable?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of that depends on what the prevous sled was.

My story started off on a 03 (yes i started late in life) 03 arctic cat 1m had it for 3 years, got a 08 skidoo xp and thought that was the leaps and bounds better, it handled better and I actually felt good when i got to the good stuff as opposed to being completly spent on the cat. A 09 polaris 700 rmk fell in my lap and even though it lacked the power of the xp (make sure you read FOR ME in this part) it made up for it in the handling. Fast forward I have a 12 freeride on the way as i type this about a week out give or take and I am hoping it will handle close to the poo but have the power I missed.

If your after all out sidehill, tree riding the freeride may be a little disappointing. Not really its niche. I love mine and it does sidehill great......but a summit or a pro are much better in this department

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple there Freak, it's a term Polaris used to describe the amount of energy expended to make a sled go where you want it to. More energy used = less flickable, less energy used = more flickable, see pretty simple.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lite weight. flickable. its a term given to a sled that cant straight up pull a hill. sidehilling hero sled......

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you where curious you would go buy one and see for yourself what a flickable sled felt like!!!

i bought my kids the polaris pro gt snow racers. there pretty fickable....

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flickable =

Attachments

• feat_snojet.jpg
    feat_snojet.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 167

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I love that vid, seen it 100 times now never gets old

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No need to discuss any further. New definition coming soon.

According to the 2013 brochure:

"The Sled That Defined Flickable Just Redefined It. The 2013 Pro-RMK."

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh

Meyer907

Reaction score
If your after all out sidehill, tree riding the freeride may be a little disappointing. Not really its niche. I love mine and it does sidehill great......but a summit or a pro are much better in this department

Im not after all out sidehill / tree riding so much as I am after lets go play in the snow, ohh there is a jump lets hit it, there are some trees lets do that to get to the drop on the other side. Throw in some climbing and Ohh yes the trail is whopped out lets double them, plus a whole lot of crashing.

cbsharp

Reaction score
Has anyoneheard a salesman use that term? I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face if I heard that.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate the word flickable, it annoys me when people say it. Boogers are flickable!

Top Bottom