What have your buddies done using your profile???

farmer Mike

Reaction score
My buddies got me last night... posting crap when I was away from my computer... thank god they didn't get into facebook or other things!!! That would have been bad... worse than what they did to me on here... pay back is a Bi%ch!!!

What have you done or had done to you by your friends using your online profile? :nono:

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, so your "buddies" got at your computer. OK, we'll let that one go I guess.:p

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the fellow at work walked away from his computer and his "buddy" sent out an email professing his undieing love for a 50 year old 300 lbs secretary. It was pretty funny! He was only a little embarased.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It happens to us at work...
Just a few minutes away and out go the emails....:rant:

Always payback,,water,flour and a rat trap,corn flakes in boots etc...

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wonderfull password... use it on both work and home. Dont want people learning just how really disturbed i am:rolleyes:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies got me last night... posting crap when I was away from my computer... thank god they didn't get into facebook or other things!!! That would have been bad... worse than what they did to me on here... pay back is a Bi%ch!!!

What have you done or had done to you by your friends using your online profile? :nono:
What did he post about fill us in

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya my much younger office partner sent a blanket email from mine asking if any one ever published a quading for dummies handbook funny though i am the one taking him to emerg for stiches when ever we go riding

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if it was his alter ego that he calls "friend". Maybe the alcohol helped to release his deep down feelings, and hopefully he has now come to terms with what has been troubling him deep down inside,..

MAN LOVE!!!!

summit1000man

Reaction score
my brother hacked my facebook account, then my email, the funny thing is i didnt know it was him till 3 months later, and i tell yea, that was bad what he was doing :rant::nono::realmad::realmad::realmad::nono:

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... yup... knowing the culprits, Farmer is lucky that was the extent... could have got much worse but I don't think S&M would have kept it up long! lol

Not culprits, culprit, and Farmer you were in the kitchen talking to me when it was being done.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
lol 2nights ago a buddys status on facebook was a long drawn out confession about being gay even went as far as saying sorry mom.... lol best part was there was about 6ppl that went for it chicks sayin they knew guys for him an everything lol funnier then chit but im not so sure he saw it that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom