what does O&G do for BC?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don’t know just how crooked the oil industry is then you are clueless. I’m not talking drillers, seismic, oil field services etc. The hands on guys aren’t privvy to what cover ups and spinning the teams of expensive lawyers do. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes, held a ton of papers in my hand. It’s unreal!
Do a little digging past your driveway into what’s really going on. It’ll take a while, make a call or two, get out and experience how these clowns operate. You won’t believe it. It may be different in Alberta but boy oh boy, it’s a different world in BC. Maybe bring some Albertans over and show BC how it’s done. BC needs it.
Now tell FERNIESNOW to stop showing people the secret riding spots in Revelstoke ok. Stop smoking weed. Listen, absorb what the mighty Kanedog says. Keep it in your back pocket. It’ll come in handy later in life.
What kind of fairytale are you trying to sell

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
KD, they run tools in the line, or a smart pig. It’s regulatory, you will never know it’s even in there, unless you stand by a riser and hear it go by. Every company does tool runs on every line.
I’m aware. I’m also aware of CSA Z662 onshore pipeline regulations. I have a copy. Not every company follows or even cares about the regs. Canada Energy Regulator is the Gov’t. Trans mountain is the Gov’t. The govt is regulating the govt.
It’s the same as cops investigating cops. Unless there are dead bodies, nothing happens. And even when there are deaths, charges aren’t always laid.
Same with oil. Maybe a tiny fine here or there but that’s it. You don’t have to believe me, but keep it in the back of your mind and refer back to it in the future.
I just didn’t pull this knowledge and experience out my butt and post it. It’s from a lot of experience. Inside and outside the industry.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least your are thinking about it! Miles ahead of the other Neanderthal heathens!
Your being rather vague. Is there something specific you know about and just playing the wait and see game? If so I would be calling everyone, including OGC and even the media. Global and CBC would eat up a bad pipeline story. Bad press is what forces the big guys to change. The industry is goververned by CAPP, and they are supposed to investigate complaints. If they don't I'm sure CBC Edmonton will be all over it.

If you know of something and don't say anything, you are just as guilty.

Top Bottom