AI. What does it mean for us?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've listened to this guy for a little while on YouTube and he has some interesting thoughts on artificial intelligence. What does everyone think of this?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’m sure by now you’ve all heard the story that came out in the news last week regarding the USAF drone operator doing a simulation with an AI drone that was told to abort a mission and decided on its own that the operator was trying to stop it from completing its mission so it turned around and destroyed the operator in the simulation? Yeah not sure we need it that bad. However it is showing promise in the medical field searching for new solutions to viruses. They are able to do millions of simulations in a 2 week period opposed to decades to do experiments by human techs.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’m sure by now you’ve all heard the story that came out in the news last week regarding the USAF drone operator doing a simulation with an AI drone that was told to abort a mission and decided on its own that the operator was trying to stop it from completing its mission so it turned around and destroyed the operator in the simulation? Yeah not sure we need it that bad. However it is showing promise in the medical field searching for new solutions to viruses. They are able to do millions of simulations in a 2 week period opposed to decades to do experiments by human techs.

Would help if they quit doing gain of function research building viruses.

I'm thinking this is going to be the start of the first terminator movie, where ai robots take over humanity, and we will lose control over them.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I challenge Bing AI at least once a week on covid vaccines because it suppose to be learning. Wrong it is preprogrammed that covid vaccines are safe and effective and instead of absorbing. All it does is say it does not wish to carry on anymore coversation, but i am sure it is learning how defend the vaccines better.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the video he talks about the fact that roughly 55% of the job force will Become obsolete due to ai. That's a staggering amount of job losses. So what happens to the economy when we see those kind of numbers? I imagine that's what the rollout of the CBDc's is for

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the video he talks about the fact that roughly 55% of the job force will Become obsolete due to ai. That's a staggering amount of job losses. So what happens to the economy when we see those kind of numbers? I imagine that's what the rollout of the CBDc's is for

Can you say population reduction needed?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are other purposes, we just cannot get to that point due to the current financial environment enslaving us and our time.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are other purposes, we just cannot get to that point due to the current financial environment enslaving us and our time.
Kinda have to argue your point. Work is a great purpose. I build barns for farmers, farmers need barns to feed people, people need food from farmers or they will be forced to eat crickets. In my circle there isn’t one person that complains about work. We enjoy it. If your job has no purpose you have no purpose.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt say work was a bad purpose. Just saying there are other purposes we will get to once our enslavement to the financial system is broken.

In actuality it will be even more rewarding and genuine, building something for someone who needs it, for no pay as it wont be required like it is now.

Top Bottom