Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
1631816263754.png
&

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Agree. For Northern communities they have to. Oil supports the towns so investment in the communities is cool.
In the lower mainland, they do diddley for the peeps. And it’s the most environmentally sensitive and risk to the public. I believe they haven’t done an in-line inspection in 10 years on my right of way. No Maintenance, no nothing. The lower mainland Pipeline is 68 years old. It’s frickin scary. If it were me, I’d be building parks, re and re all streams and generally make it rain on the people.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree. For Northern communities they have to. Oil supports the towns so investment in the communities is cool.
In the lower mainland, they do diddley for the peeps. And it’s the most environmentally sensitive and risk to the public. I believe they haven’t done an in-line inspection in 10 years on my right of way. No Maintenance, no nothing. The lower mainland Pipeline is 68 years old. It’s frickin scary. If it were me, I’d be building parks, re and re all streams and generally make it rain on the people.

All pipelines are inspected,if not they get shut down.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They smart pig that shitee non stop, it’s a piss off that smart pig can tell you EVERYTHING about that pipe,thickness,coating etc. But we still can’t get a cellphone signal in bc.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the argument is here. O&G Does lots for BC communities. Unless of course yours is one of those NO Communities. Hazelton said yes to pipelines even though being the furthest away from and planned route, boom new rink being built. Look at the events centers built in Dawson creek, ft Nelson, fsj. Add in jobs, infrastructure, rd maintenance etc. BC also pays money to Quebec in equalization payments. The tax revenue contributes hospitals and schools. Also due to the increased traffic telus upgraded all of its network. I get a better signal at my house in the mountains than anywhere in the prairies. So what's the argument

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All pipelines are inspected,if not they get shut down.
Wrong.

They smart pig that shitee non stop, it’s a piss off that smart pig can tell you EVERYTHING about that pipe,thickness,coating etc. But we still can’t get a cellphone signal in bc.
wrong. Big oil is soooooo unsafe and dirty, you wouldn’t believe it if a whistleblower told you.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not mine. I believe the bend is too much amd the pig won’t go through.

wrong. Big oil is soooooo unsafe and dirty, you wouldn’t believe it if a whistleblower told you.
We’ll how many blow outs they have since 1953?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We’ll how many blow outs they have since 1953?
A lot. And just wait till they start jiggling and jostling around that old beeyotch. They only put Cathodic protection on 10 years ago and haven’t inspected squat. I’ll call you and you can come over amd help clean up for 2 decades. What would you look like if you were a piece of steel in the ground for 68 years. The protective asphalt coating
was useless after 30 years. It’s bad. Don’t believe what oil companies tell you. They just don’t care. A spill might cost 10 billion to clean up. They have made 100 billion. They are still up 90 billion. That’s how they look at things. Lives don’t matter. Environmental damage doesn’t matter. The money does. The old pipes are pretty much bubble gummed together. A large majority of the maintenance has been cut for more profits. I have personal and insider engineering knowledge. Engineers are forced to sign off on sketchy chit they know they shouldn’t. They have to feed their families. Veddy, veddy scary!

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KD, they run tools in the line, or a smart pig. It’s regulatory, you will never know it’s even in there, unless you stand by a riser and hear it go by. Every company does tool runs on every line.

Last edited:

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot. And just wait till they start jiggling and jostling around that old beeyotch. They only put Cathodic protection on 10 years ago and haven’t inspected squat. I’ll call you and you can come over amd help clean up for 2 decades. What would you look like if you were a piece of steel in the ground for 68 years. The protective asphalt coating
was useless after 30 years. It’s bad. Don’t believe what oil companies tell you. They just don’t care. A spill might cost 10 billion to clean up. They have made 100 billion. They are still up 90 billion. That’s how they look at things. Lives don’t matter. Environmental damage doesn’t matter. The money does. The old pipes are pretty much bubble gummed together. A large majority of the maintenance has been cut for more profits. I have personal and insider engineering knowledge. Engineers are forced to sign off on sketchy chit they know they shouldn’t. They have to feed their families. Veddy, veddy scary!
Nope she’s mint,I’m personally involved in unearthing the old beotch and it looks mint! Not even a scratch….it’s covered in esbestos

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some time you post some great info, then there is the attached post.
Cut down those leafy plants and give to the neighbors, you really don't need it.
Where do you get this stuff, it is entertaining and at the same time frustrating for those that know better and work in the industry.

And as for the south, taxes and royalties go to general revenue and distributed by population.
Even though the leaf licking south deserves absolutely nothing from the industry they so strongly condemn - just like your post.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must not be close enough to a reserve. Some of the best cell service out there.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Anybody south and west of Hope can go pound sand. They don't want O&G, why should they reap the benefits other than what they get out of General Revenue that Horgan decides to pass out to them.

I just hope one of these days the lower mainland gets its just reward.............................someone, somewhere should turn the tap and cut off all things that come from O&G industry and maybe those leaf lickers would appreciate the O&G industry.

Like someone above said, "cut down the leafy plants" and breathe some fresh air to clear your mind.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some time you post some great info, then there is the attached post.
Cut down those leafy plants and give to the neighbors, you really don't need it.
Where do you get this stuff, it is entertaining and at the same time frustrating for those that know better and work in the industry.

And as for the south, taxes and royalties go to general revenue and distributed by population.
Even though the leaf licking south deserves absolutely nothing from the industry they so strongly condemn - just like your post.
If you don’t know just how crooked the oil industry is then you are clueless. I’m not talking drillers, seismic, oil field services etc. The hands on guys aren’t privvy to what cover ups and spinning the teams of expensive lawyers do. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes, held a ton of papers in my hand. It’s unreal!
Do a little digging past your driveway into what’s really going on. It’ll take a while, make a call or two, get out and experience how these clowns operate. You won’t believe it. It may be different in Alberta but boy oh boy, it’s a different world in BC. Maybe bring some Albertans over and show BC how it’s done. BC needs it.
Now tell FERNIESNOW to stop showing people the secret riding spots in Revelstoke ok. Stop smoking weed. Listen, absorb what the mighty Kanedog says. Keep it in your back pocket. It’ll come in handy later in life.

Top Bottom