what does everyone do for work/ hobbies?

bobalong

Reaction score
I'm 58, worked 20 years in electrical construction, 10 as a foreman, then run own oilfield hauling co. for 5 years Gimp knee, so managed outdoor retail stores for about 13 years. Sort of semi-retired now, just drive auto delivery truck, no evenings, no weekends. Hope to retire in about a year or so. Passions are hunting and fishing, and after about a 40 year hiatus, I bought a sled last year, never realized how much I missed it. Once I retire hope to spend much more time with my wife, 4 sons and 2 grandchildren, out sledding, camping, fishing and hunting. Really looking forward to 52 weeks holidays ever year!!!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im 28 and a wheelerhand/lowbedder for the last 7yrs as far as hobbies go other than the same as everyone else here sledding, quading, hunting, fishing I am big into running demo derbies and race hit to pass in the summer/fall seasons I always have a project on the go..... oh and I like long walks on the beach

Last edited:

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 37 ride can am if I could I would ride fish and hunt year round work for a crane company as mechanic

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work a bit.

Rzr ride and like beer.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
35 I'm a heavy duty field mechanic. Sled,dirtbike,wheeling and race in the worr.ca (western off road racing)

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a 50yr old drywaller cause I chose to do drugs, alcohol and chase women instead of going on to grade 9...
I don't sled and mostly do Hi-End Audio in the winter, Primarily vinyl records.

Top Bottom