what does everyone do for work/ hobbies?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
46 year old self employed. been in the import / export business for 23 years. Specialize in exporting prairie grains to the US and overseas markets. Also, import several products from S.America. Love sledding, camping, boating and fishing and just got new to me quad. Looking forward to adding a sxs soon! Have a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters and one grandson who is infatuated with sleds and quads!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
46 year old self employed. been in the import / export business for 23 years. Specialize in exporting prairie grains to the US and overseas markets. Also, import several products from S.America. Love sledding, camping, boating and fishing and just got new to me quad. Looking forward to adding a sxs soon! Have a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters and one grandson who is infatuated with sleds and quads!

"product" from south America hey.....

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
62 years old. Retired. Worked as Operations Leader in the oil patch. Sled, Quad, and hunt and fish. Groom sled trails in the winter and do some work fixing trails in summer. Life is pretty good! Have a very understanding wife!

stumprzr

Reaction score
im 28 nitrogen field operator in the oilfield like to spend time with my family and friends ride my rzr camp snowboard and make that alberta money

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
52 years old but sledding makes me feel about 25 again. camping and fishing all summer and hunting in the fall and spending time with my wife and son. my son will be with me next seldding season on his new 2013 rmk 600

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28 into sxs/quadding camping and spending time with friends and family. Also like two ride the motorcycle when I find time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
General manager for a construction foundation company. Camping and sxs's are my happy place.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
34 last weekend.... Old balls I know.. I own a masonry contracting company. Sled all winter and wakesurf on koocanusa all summer!! Life is good!! Should really live in kootenays!

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
24 year old chartered accountant....do lots of muddin in the summer and sled in the winter (but not nearly enough). Plan is to change that next winter haha.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
49 work as an electronic tech for a frac company. Love the giggle factor of big horsepower, 71 roadrunner about 500 hp, 06 T-apex about 290 hp. Hunting, fishing, quadding, camping. Sledding is my addiction.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plumber/gasfitter by trade also clear land for developers around lakes in albert construction. Love speed/ going fast building a 600+hp stroker engine for my 72 charger im working on riding sleds, atv, and spending lots time with my two girls oh 42 lol

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 24 and I'm a Material Supply Assistant at Finning. I sled, quad, camp, fish, and photography. I love spending hours at the lake sitting on the floating dock watching and taking pictures of the animals

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Assaulter13

Reaction score
49 y/o and a master operator at one of the largest natural gas plants in North America. Sweetening, Dehydration, Cryogenics, Fractionation, Condensate Recovery and Stabilization, Distillation, Power Generation, Sulphur recovery -- all around good stuff that smells like money.

I braaaap on Polaris! In my spare time I like beer.

manonfire

Reaction score
I'll be 40 middle of may drive transport truck from Calgary to Richmond during the week... Just bought a sxs and plan to use it allot this summer. Love to camp with family and friends, and write/record music when I am board.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
41yrs young and own a computer consulting company and also a volunteer fire fighter for the last 10yrs or so. Riding quads and motorcycles is my hobby

Sent from my Note2

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
40 years old and part owner of paving company. Enjoy getting out west with my boys as much as I can in the winter, quading in the summer, and cruising in my 69 charger.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a crane operator and am at the moment "pigging" in the pipeline industry.....spent my winter in Manitoba and Saskatchewan wishing I was in Revy sledding.

Top Bottom