What do you think of the M1000 CAT?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hp numbers are a bit of a game...SLP claims 25 with can, pipe, etc but not true. Those high numbers take into account weight loss equates HP..the best cat stuff bar none is CPC and Speedwerx...there numbers are the honest ones..look up there sites..they tell the facts

07 M1000 SLP pipe, MBRP can V force 3 reeds. Boondocker tuner and 3 degree's advance on the timing. Claimed 197 HP. would like to put it on a dyno. wouldn't be surprized if she is pushing over the 200 Hp mark. Strong set up. Thanks again to T&T Powersports. They seem to know what they are doin'.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check D&D's website regarding the fuel controller for the Z1. In the mid/low 200's.
Base price for a Z1 + Fuel Controller+Rail Extensions+Tunnel Extension+Track.........Maybe buy a done up apex instead. ..........Love the time to think about sleddin............Kiddin, Frickin snow already. I hate mowin.

ya just cut my grass and was wishing i was shoveling my driveway:beer::d:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All's i can say is i ride an '08 M1000 162 and love it, but the stock '07 & '08 tracks suck. Swap it out for a new powerclaw or and camoplast extreme. As for boondocking i've rode my 1000 and also the rental '09 M8's that we have and i prefer my 1000. The reason being is the power. I dont find it harder to throw around than the M8 either as you have quite abit more power to help you out. One of the things that i love about the cats is the fact that they are really tough, trees dont pose a problem they just might become traction.. LOL... I've gone up against a M7 on NOS, Polaris 800, nytro(non turbo) and when climbin some steep stuff with about 1 1/2fresh none of them could come close. Also about a dragon beatin an M8 or M1000 it's got to be in the rider as i had a guy a drag race up a hill late this past season with an '09 M8 and he had an '09 rmk800 and the kitty was the first to the top and it was a straight shot hill... Most all brands make a good machine it all boils down to personal preference and riding style.

williamg

Reaction score
my self i think they are ok but i perfer the mountain cat 900 i raced my 900 in the sled drags in lac la bich and i beat most of the 1000 i race

Top Bottom