what do you do when its slow at work

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a couple slow days this week decided to fix a garden tractor for the son.:d:d

Attachments

• P9110011.jpg
    P9110011.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 23
  • P9110010.jpg
    P9110010.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 22
  • P9110009.jpg
    P9110009.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
  • P9110008.jpg
    P9110008.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 27
  • P9110006.jpg
    P9110006.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 22

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
came original with a 10hp kohler. we removed that one, was worn so bad you could see about a 1/4" gap on the side of the piston in center of travel. we then shoehorned a 14hp into it. blew the spark plug out of the head shortly after. so i told him what it neded to get it running and if he did the work he could have it.he is 12. he replaced the head,and generator and got it going. then we brought it to work and transformed it. oh yeah its got aftermarket exhaust to. lol:d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice look’n Case tractor. I used to cut grass with one much like yours (minus the cool restoration) when I was a kid. Mine was a 444 I think. Ah, the memories.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o/a bombs are always fun to make at work if you can!!! scares the chit out people too!!!!

S

stripe

nice mower racing is becoming a big deal around here seeing them more all the time

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o/a bombs are always fun to make at work if you can!!! scares the chit out people too!!!!

O /A bombs ......... last time i did that i knocked the windows out of my fab shack , spent the rest of the afternoon freesing my azz off:(

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O /A bombs ......... last time i did that i knocked the windows out of my fab shack , spent the rest of the afternoon freesing my azz off:(
on the crusher i worked on, we used to make them in 5 gal pails!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the crusher i worked on, we used to make them in 5 gal pails!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

4 liter pop bottle . helper set it off under the fab table with the rose bud...... booooooooommmmmmmmm .. we laughed hard after in the bar where he was sitting , and pouting, cause he had no more job , or a ride home .
O/C is dangerous

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com

We used to make Acetylene bombs in plastic bags.You fill the bag with Acetylene then break the old style incandescent trouble
light bulb and tape it up inside the bag.Then you take the trouble light cord and wait around a corner till some unknowing apprentice shows up.Plug in the trouble light and watch the
chit fly.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to make Acetylene bombs in plastic bags.You fill the bag with Acetylene then break the old style incandescent trouble
light bulb and tape it up inside the bag.Then you take the trouble light cord and wait around a corner till some unknowing apprentice shows up.Plug in the trouble light and watch the
chit fly.

In high school shop class we used to do the same thing with paper bags. Fill them with Oxy-Acetylene then through them into the welding booth when some was welding. the welding spark would set it of and the explosion would cause the guy t o ch!t his pants. Was lot of fun until the instructor threatened us with expulsion.

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
In high school shop class we used to do the same thing with paper bags. Fill them with Oxy-Acetylene then through them into the welding booth when some was welding. the welding spark would set it of and the explosion would cause the guy t o ch!t his pants. Was lot of fun until the instructor threatened us with expulsion.

Obviously You stopped doing it and became one heck of a welder.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it is quiet at work and everything done just sit and relax watch TV,sleep,eat,workout.
Wait for chit to happen.:eek:

Top Bottom