What do you do for a living?

jetcheker09

Reaction score
Aircraft Inspection (Crack finder)
They pay me to find stuff then no one is happy when I do..... go figure

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truck Driver... Oilpatch work mostly, pull LCV, which is basically long, convoy , vehicles, up to 64whlsor more , 50m in length..or more..AB,BC,SK,MB, and most of the lower 48

Heavyhaul, wide, long stuff, that makes some people pass me om the inside, or wildside me as its somteime known, and dont live to tell about it, trust me folks, you think I like haulin' 100,000lbs, and wide loads everyday??

Why yes I do.. the longer, the more wheels, the wider the load...thats me you are fingering .... nice... If I could pack a gun... for everyone of you that flips the bird... boom....boom...boom ( remember I'm driving..) boom.. click..click..dammit...

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i a rig welder.... pipeline,, line relocates ,,, building sled lifts as a hobby

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in sales at a sled/atv/pwc/boat dealership in Calary
I have worked in the industry for 10 years and even took dealership management at Gerogian collage in Barrie ontairo.
Before joining the real word I was a party animal bartender in Banff for 5 years;)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I own (2) security integration companies based in Calgary & Edmonton. We sell, service and install high end CCTV Camera Systems, Card Access Entry Systems, and Commercial Alarm Systems with ULC Monitoring. Also sell high security locks and class 2/3 burglary safes for commercial and retail establishments.

If you need cameras or security systems, that's what we do; province wide.

Top Bottom