What do you do for a living?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full time dad, and from 8-5 trucking dispatch and oversize permits and how to guy. Job is great give me a break from watching the kids so i can babysit 40/y olds

hogster008

Reaction score
I am an above storage tank inspector in the patch. Works out well, no one wants to clean tanks in the winter so there is a lot of free time. And I get to play with really expensive tools and look smart doing it to.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am "Renovator" kinda like terminator but I'm not nearly as big. Started my own renovation company in Okotoks after 15 years in electronics manufacturing. Trying to make it work but I could use another guy to take some of the load off...any takers???

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I herd crazies!! It is a tough job but somebody has to do it.

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West coast tree faller in the summer months , winter work service rigs around grand prairie.sorry theres no sound u tube pulled the music off the video I made .

rig 004.jpg
south bentick 042.jpg
south bentick 036.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WklYpUAyyx4[/YOUTUBE]

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I play with these in and around edmonton.
slow right now so more time for sleddin.

Attachments

• work 006.jpg
    work 006.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 37
  • work 008.jpg
    work 008.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 30

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm suppose to do something for a living ?? :eek:

Currently doing my time for the U.S. Air Force making sure F-16 aircraft are repaired, rebuilt, modified, put back together, painted, and then finding out if they still fly :sadbanana: ..... Thank the Lord I'm not a pilot !! :common001:

19 months & I won't be doing anything for a living but rid'in & anything else I wanta do :yahoo:

albertasummitx

Reaction score
hd mechanic since 98,work in the patch for a matting company.when the roads and leases are to soft we lay 8x14 oak matting down for roads and drilling pads. run the shop and purchasing and listen to the constant drone of whiny driver's-need to ride my new sled lol:p:beer:

trailblazer

Reaction score
'Twas a hunting guide for 12 years,n.bc and the yukon,now i gots' me a real job,extreme trucker,move rigs and plenty of equiptment out in the hills,no not like ice road trucking,that'd be embarassin':PDT_bud:

Top Bottom