What do you do for a living?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oil and Gas Production Foreman for the South Korean Government as of Dec 23rd, See how it goes???

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't want to toot my own horn but im probably the best pipefitter at scotford right now changing the industry one joint at a time!

Shortcut

Reaction score
Building and Fire Safety Codes Officer, hey Johndeerman346, Ponoka area right? You should know who this is then, ran into you in the Ft a couple months ago.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as little as possible---sled in the winter and bobcat in the summer.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Refrigeration Mechanic, mainly work on industrial sites, oh yeah and professional slacker

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet somehow it was okay to send a fixed wing out to Yellowknife last night for a 26 weeker?!?!? Glad I wasn't on that flight...

26 weeker wow! that brings back memories. My ex and i had a I.U.G.R boy that was 780 grams twelve years ago. those were tough times. Anyone who works with patients like those has to be a very special individual, my hats off to you sledmamma, you win the toughest job competition.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done my time in the patch, now I'm the "milkman" ;) thinking of changing my username. Picking up bulk milk and getting it to the processor to get to your table. Great job except the 3am start and weather/rds some morn's. I am thinking of a career change though, Id like to be a Nobel Peace Prize winner, I figure if BARACK OBAMA can win for doing nothing & ALBERT ARNOLD ( AL) GORE JR. for starting the biggest scam in history, I'm sure I can fit between those two achievements:homer:

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pump gas.l:eek: For CNRL, running compressor stations and field operating. Good job, except it is -40 right now and I have stubborn well to sled to. Oh well, you have to have some bad days to make a person appreciate the good ones.:rolleyes:

xrsrev

Reaction score
don't want to toot my own horn but im probably the best pipefitter at scotford right now changing the industry one joint at a time!

The best pipefitter? OK! I think there is only about 3500 pipefitters on site and you are the best? Awesome! I love the enthusiasm! Who are you workin for? Im guessing Bantrel! Good Luck having work monday, tuesday and wednesday! Im in the same boat! Working 4 KBR! LIVING THE DREAM!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a shop manager of a Family owned Transmission and driveline repair shop in Edmonton. Still pulling wrenches and rebuilding when needed..:d Not as much as I used to in the past.. I do miss it sometimes..

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
26 weeker wow! that brings back memories. My ex and i had a I.U.G.R boy that was 780 grams twelve years ago. those were tough times. Anyone who works with patients like those has to be a very special individual, my hats off to you sledmamma, you win the toughest job competition.

Thanks scotts! I never knew just how hard it was to be on the other side of the isolette until our last baby ended up in the NICU... wow was that an eye opener!! Gave me a whole new appreciation for the parents we see day in and day out for months just waiting for results, good news, and a date for a car seat test!! I think the baby's parents win the toughtest job competition, hands-down...

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welder, going back to school as soon as i can, but as for right now instead of the i/e tech. iam the service manager for BowCycle South in calgary

Top Bottom