What did you Doo to or for your XM today……..

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My prefilter kit came in today. Any tips on the supplies that I need? Rivets? What kind of rivets?

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe for you guys that are aparently very hard on equipment...LOL

You laugh now!!!! FYI I was just about to get a hold of u to use your shop on the weekend if there weren't any sleds in there in vale (Vehicular Repair, not Sled repair)..... But figured rent would bee to rich for my blood LOL!!!!!!!!

Hey now..... Everyone can break A-arms and S-mods...... Just covering my um ah-hem.... Arse!!!!!!!!! Would hate to bend rails, but would like to upgrade to ice age!!!!!!! Think Ice age rails will work good with T-motion?????

I smell a new thread coming on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey now..... Everyone can break A-arms and S-mods...... Just covering my um ah-hem.... Arse!!!!!!!!! Would hate to bend rails, but would like to upgrade to ice age!!!!!!! Think Ice age rails will work good with T-motion?????

I smell a new thread coming on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No ice age bend too ask me how

scully

Reaction score
How is evryones prefilter kit holding up in the front? Was riding on the weekend, the snow had a crusty top to it and totaly shreded the nose piece filter. Anyone else have this problem?

Champagne powder

Reaction score
How is evryones prefilter kit holding up in the front? Was riding on the weekend, the snow had a crusty top to it and totaly shreded the nose piece filter. Anyone else have this problem?

Yup mine ripped first ride with it! Think BRP will warranty? Lol! I should of used the dog screen like Fernie. How's the snow Doug?

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Yup mine ripped first ride with it! Think BRP will warranty? Lol! I should of used the dog screen like Fernie. How's the snow Doug?

Yep, the ol' pet screen and the jerry cans of Alberta premium are doo-ing just fine! Thank you very much! And I shredded 8 meadows on Friday with no powder intake…..heehaw!

The snow in Elkford is awesome if one knows where to go. In Fernie, there is 30 cm of fresh at the Rolling Hill's cabin and the Wrangler's cabin as of Monday nights groom.

go green

Reaction score
Got my XM travel tarp update , maybe this will stop the death flap. LOL
0D759A0E-62CA-4C72-95F6-5B23315D146A-5516-00000CAA0EFFA4CF.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone figure out a nice fire extinguisher mount yet?
:alol2::alol2::alol2::alol2:Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahha..........

:rolleyes:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah, that's what Ski-Doo forgot, the LinQ Fire Extinguisher.

Reactions: LBZ

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
:alol2::alol2::alol2::alol2:Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahha..........

:rolleyes:

Holy crap that's a lot of hahahaha.....:alol2:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My rear axle fell apart today. The right-side bolt that holds to the rail must have fallen out, and I lost the bolt, washer, and aluminum axle slider piece. Also gouged up some of the remaining parts, and one wheel is wrecked.

Lesson: tighten your rear axle bolts at regular intervals.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My rear axle fell apart today. The right-side bolt that holds to the rail must have fallen out, and I lost the bolt, washer, and aluminum axle slider piece. Also gouged up some of the remaining parts, and one wheel is wrecked.

Lesson: tighten your rear axle bolts at regular intervals.
that sucks! but i kinda one upped you, I bent my bulkhead today.... anyone have any idea what its going to cost to fix?

Top Bottom