What did you Doo to or for your XM today……..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine as the really good customers get there's first I guess.;);)

tfriesen

Reaction score
Ordered mine with a few accessories. LinQ gas can, LinQ medium bag?(the shorter one anyways), quick clickers, scratchers, yellow skidplate, and if they manage to source a supplier, Skinz handguards. To follow after some seat time is a can, and perhaps a clutch kit (if its no better than my wifes 146). Not sure on brand of can, like the sound of MBRP though.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my tank and tunnel wrap in the mail .. gonna stick those on
gonna wrap up installing the grip n rip braces
put my quick clickers on

and ... keep refreshing the snow forecast until it's time to ride

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my tank and tunnel wrap in the mail .. gonna stick those on
gonna wrap up installing the grip n rip braces
put my quick clickers on

and ... keep refreshing the snow forecast until it's time to ride

Sideways shouldn't you be out riding? I thought the BC coastal mountains are getting pounded. I'm stuck at work and it's raining... blah!! Thank goodness I can still access S & M.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sideways shouldn't you be out riding? I thought the BC coastal mountains are getting pounded. I'm stuck at work and it's raining... blah!! Thank goodness I can still access S & M.

not enough base yet .. it got warm a while back and all the october snow went away

this week should make it good !

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Getting a little done at a time………………..about 6" (15cm) of snow today but not enough to even try the ol' FSR above the house yet.

IMG_1659.jpg

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting a little done at a time………………..about 6" (15cm) of snow today but not enough to even try the ol' FSR above the house yet.

View attachment 141586

Love the black gas can. Is that painted or can you buy those. (I remember reading something about black gas cans earlier but don't remember the details)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Love the black gas can. Is that painted or can you buy those. (I remember reading something about black gas cans earlier but don't remember the details)

Thanks. I bought the LineX stuff from CT (I got that information on this forum). Not sure how long it will last. I used 1 spray can. There were two kinds available but only one included plastic in the list of compatible material.

5 minutes between coats, 36 hours to dry and 72 hours to cure according to the instructions.

I guess I'll see the first time I ride the trees………….:D

Top Bottom