What did you Doo to or for your XM today……..

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found that ordering from the BRP Online Store is soooo much faster than ordering from a dealer. The Online Store checks all the dealers "who subscribe" and have parts. Bingo, it can be had in days.

I don't know why BRP has it set up this way and why all the dealers do not "subscribe" but I like it! It isn't necessary dealer friendly as I may get something from Kelowna, Riverside, or wherever but I get it in a very reasonable time.

So you order online and it ships to your door? If it is coming from kelowna are they gonna hit me up with more shipping? I have seen this on there online parts listing but never used it.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So you order online and it ships to your door? If it is coming from kelowna are they gonna hit me up with more shipping? I have seen this on there online parts listing but never used it.

Mine comes to my PO box. The invoice and payment is what it is at check out. I have two examples; shop dollies that I ordered from my dealer (I still haven't got them 3 months later) and I received them in a week from the on-line store via Kelowna, the second incident was some Linq parts which the dealer couldn't get and I got them in a week from Riverside in St. Albert. Seems to work for me.

Top Bottom