What did you Doo to or for your XM today……..

silverstarind2010

Reaction score
For those wanting a black fuel can you may want to try Black vinyl and plastic dye. Marhyde makes a produdct in a Rattle can. not sure how it would stand up but it shoud work good, Also if any Automotive parts stores carry rattle cans of PLASTI DIP That stuff is awesome. It is a really nice ow gloss Matte Black finish and it works great.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not today, but this weekend it started out bare and by the end it looks likes this!:d

Attachments

• Sled Pics 018-1.JPG
    Sled Pics 018-1.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 429
  • Sled Pics 055-1.JPG
    Sled Pics 055-1.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 427
  • Sled Pics 032-1.JPG
    Sled Pics 032-1.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not what i did to the xm, its what it did to me. picked it up today, and when i got it home i figured i'd just quickly slide it down the deck instead of starting it up. well, i slipped and smacked my face, probably against the front of those nice pointy headlights. took 6 stitches in the eyelid lol. hadn't even started it yet and i'm injured :loser: :Happy4:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not what i did to the xm, its what it did to me. picked it up today, and when i got it home i figured i'd just quickly slide it down the deck instead of starting it up. well, i slipped and smacked my face, probably against the front of those nice pointy headlights. took 6 stitches in the eyelid lol. hadn't even started it yet and i'm injured :loser: :Happy4:

pic please lol

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed my LinQ Jerry, and when I went to test fit the jerry on after mounting the base kit the lever for locking the jerry snapped off... is this a sign of things to come in Revy?

I donno...

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed my LinQ Jerry, and when I went to test fit the jerry on after mounting the base kit the lever for locking the jerry snapped off... is this a sign of things to come in Revy?

I donno...

I've heard of a couple people having this problem. Hopefully they warranty it and fix this problem on future models.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I donno...

That's a bummer, eh!

When I put mine on it was a little tight and I had to wiggle it around a little bit. I'll have to remember to be careful the next time.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I donno...

OUCH!
Was avioding mounting my tunnel rack thinking that I might go with the LinQ instead. Think I'll just install the rack for this year and see what happens with the Linq. Might have to machine some replacement parts out of Alum.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I installed the SlideKicks SuperSingle scratchers with carbide tips from Trax2Tredz (403-866-8729 in Medicine Hat). There is a small hole at the front of the skid that requires a little enlarging, a little blue loc-tite, a couple of wrenches and done.

I found them awesome last year as they always threw up enough chips to doo the job. With the cable, my wife can put them up and down by herself now.

As a bonus, they are reverse compatible…..:D

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

Top Bottom