What did you do for your ATV today?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you just slide something over your shock? I wanna make my own lift aswell and that way seems pretty easy to do what did you all use? And did it lift it up more then 1 inch? Or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I removed the springs and slid the spacers over top, then reinstalled the springs. Not sure how much it lifted it, as i did it so i could run my springs on lowest setting to soften up the ride and to gain height. You can use either steel pipe couplers, but in my case i used ABS pipe couplers

2013850xp

Reaction score
Oh ok ic well I think I'm going to do the same thing so I can get a lil more clearance. Wat size diameter pipe coupler did you use?

2013850xp

Reaction score
I removed the springs and slid the spacers over top, then reinstalled the springs. Not sure how much it lifted it, as i did it so i could run my springs on lowest setting to soften up the ride and to gain height. You can use either steel pipe couplers, but in my case i used ABS pipe couplers

Did u change your cv shafts?

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gave it a quick going over ... to remind me my cabin fever is growing due to this crazy weather.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if I should mount these up, or put them on my truck.

Attachments

• LEDlights.jpg
    LEDlights.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ok ic well I think I'm going to do the same thing so I can get a lil more clearance. Wat size diameter pipe coupler did you use?

The inside was 1.5 but it has to be opened to 1.75, not a big deal, the spacers are 1in tall, here are pictures front and rear with shocks on softest setting.

Attachments

• frontheight.jpg
    frontheight.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 85
  • rearheight.jpg
    rearheight.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 86

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brought it to the local dealer today for its first service, got to keep the warranty folks happy, hoping to get it back quickly , so i wont miss a beat !!!, planning to get dirty a lot this summer!!!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine to the shop to figure out the stupid brute force electrical issues :(

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at that neville, way to experimental for me, different for sure, gears at your hubs, Wait n see
If it was gears you'd be in reverse...has to be a chain in there I would think....

Pretty cool...like a Unimog....except Mercedes did it 60 yrs ago...hahaha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom