What did you do for your ATV today?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to remove winter studded tires and get ready for the summer..

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not today...but got the switch plate, stereo, light bar, and cup holders in a couple weeks ago. Ordered offset high clearance a-arms and rear radius rods yesterday. Stuck in Hardisty for a few weeks, but the snow should be gone by the time I get home.....Medicine should be a good time.

Attachments

• Switches.jpg
    Switches.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 95

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Not today...but got the switch plate, stereo, light bar, and cup holders in a couple weeks ago. Ordered offset high clearance a-arms and rear radius rods yesterday. Stuck in Hardisty for a few weeks, but the snow should be gone by the time I get home.....Medicine should be a good time.

You get to go to the greatest places in Alberta Grubby! People should be jealous of these areas!

All joking aside, hopefully you get to do some camping & riding this year!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get to go to the greatest places in Alberta Grubby! People should be jealous of these areas!

All joking aside, hopefully you get to do some camping & riding this year!

Haha, I stay busy cause nobody else can stomach my destinations. I'm hoping for some down time this summer, but between pipeline and major projects, things are pretty crazy.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, I stay busy cause nobody else can stomach my destinations. I'm hoping for some down time this summer, but between pipeline and major projects, things are pretty crazy.

Excuses, excuses.. I think your avoiding us rowdy bastages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses.. I think your avoiding us rowdy bastages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true my friend...quite the opposite actually. You still up in ft crack? It sounds like my luck continues...I have a month or so at one of our terminals up the firebag road this summer again.

Top Bottom