What did you do for your ATV today?

Clinebo

Reaction score
Installed the the tracks off my Grizz to my new Can-Am 800R Max ... :i_need_snow: ... turned out to be more of job than I figured, and I still had to trim the lower front edge of the rear fenders :ohwell: ... but I'm ready now :wtg: ... head'in out Wednesday to do a test ride !! :yahoo:
Gunny > You are gonna LOVE those tracks! My buddy bought a set for his AC Prowler. He and his wife both have sleds,but like going out in the S-S together and playing in the snow. Enjoy! And don't forget to post some pics!

scarlier

Reaction score
hauled my Commander 27km out of the back country on Queest Mountain after blowing a belt in two feet of snow. then got hosed on a couple belts at H20 motorsports before taking all day to change it.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday when walked by it I got the sudden urge to go for a rip through the yard and down the road, went to start it up and "click" the battery is dead :(. Not goin to deal with this any longer, all I did was leave for fall harvest! Monday I'll be making a call to order an oddssey battery!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a battery tender on it. Best battery in the world wont help over a 5 yr span. Tender is only 40 vs $200 battery.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to order a new power steering pump..

Clinebo

Reaction score
Got my new UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) rollers today for my fairlead. Took wire rope off and installed short synthetic rope for plow lifting. Plow is mounted and ready for the snow that is building up as I write this. Quad is all greased. Finally mounted the Battery Tender pigtail to the battery. Now I just have to pull the seat and plug into the Tender. :) Had to make my own battery terminal bolts as the stock ones were too short with the added height of the tender cable ring. Ready for 'Ol Man Winter' now............

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
charged my battery and fired it up for the first time since I started harvest (2 months ago)

So excited I put some gear on as took it for a rip around the section in the dark. didnt quite have enough gear on and got froze. 28F out with a 20 MPH north wind! BURRRRRRR!!!!!!

Atleast I know my baby still sucks-squeezes-bangs-and blows! :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still nothing.....
She's hibernating in the shed, and looking forward to a new CDI in the spring:D

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed a Full exhaust today, only six months till i can really reap the reward:eek:

Top Bottom