What did you do for your ATV today?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hole fack batman ... now u can keep up to the brute

u bastage
I can keep up with noise now....but, like the Outty, I won't be walking/pushing through mudholes like the Brute. hahaha

Looks good ,Dave. Get your clutching done yet; results ??
Not yet. Hard to clutch with no dry roads. It's got soooo much torque that I haven't even used low range, even towing toboggans through a foot of snow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can keep up with noise now....but, like the Outty, I won't be walking/pushing through mudholes like the Brute. hahaha

Not yet. Hard to clutch with no dry roads. It's got soooo much torque that I haven't even used low range, even towing toboggans through a foot of snow.

dammmm mabe i should sell my buffalo and have a brute and a reny 1000............................:cool:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed a stage 2 cam and downloaded a custom map on the MSd from Alba Racing . Man that sure woke that underpowered motor up !! Now for the new suspension :cool:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I need to do is replace my power steering pump. After talking to Hadster I know it will be expensive. You play you pay.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took my trx for a ride @ 199st yesterday, the best way to celebrate elvis presleys birthday i knew. The North saskatchewan river was open in a few spots but the area that wasn't too rough was all good.

Top Bottom