What did you do for your ATV today?

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still not enough snow around here, so bro and i went for a rip on the quads yesterday and had some fun.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a 10" Rigid LED on the GF's Outlander.....with the new rubber, she's gonna be hard to keep up to this summer!

Where did you wire that up to? The battery or the main light switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a 10" Rigid LED on the GF's Outlander.....with the new rubber, she's gonna be hard to keep up to this summer!

"You know your a Canam fan when you paint your garage floor BRP yellow".........................................:party:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lemon color????
I am giving you the finger right now....

It is Ski-doo yellow....painted in 1999...long before I had a Can Am. Hehehe

It's wired to the battery. The LED only draws 42watts and throws a HUGE amount of light (3950 lumens). Was on my Outlander, but looks out of place on the Renegade so the 400 inherited it. I have a 6" Rigid SR coming for the Renny.

10" E-Series LED Light Bar

Roadhouse

Reaction score
Going to poke around the machine and get familiar with where things are for servicing, etc. Tailor a took kit for it. First ATV and loving it so far!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked my quad up from Rainy Creek today. It's all fixed. Happy to have power steering again. Just need to do a little work on the snorkels and be ready to go. Next is service the fluids in the Rzr.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took the Renny for a spin yesterday...wondered why it was pulling a bit to the right (thinking, "power steering warranty...frick!!)...found out that I can still do 70 mph with a flat front tire. HAHAHAHA

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took the Renny for a spin yesterday...wondered why it was pulling a bit to the right (thinking, "power steering warranty...frick!!)...found out that I can still do 70 mph with a flat front tire. HAHAHAHA
Crazy. Don't be getting hurt before summer. That thing will cover you in mud.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Front tires are overated,you won`t need em much on that thing anyhow....................

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it took me four nights, but I swapped frames on my raptor. Bought it bent, found out after. I thought I would just deal with the small bend in the front end. Then I went to visit my old man and we headed out into the bush....sure as hell, i hit a small stump hidden in the snow on the same side that it was already tweaked and really screwed it. Long story short, I really got to know this quad inside and out in a hurry. Now that she is straight, it's like having a new quad!

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Got My front Diff at the shop getting rebuild, new driveshaft on order, new customized cv adapter for front of motor, and still trying to pursuade wife that I need Rhino axles in the front....hmm could be tuff

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to burn some of the old gas out of her. Set a new record ,almost fliped It in Less than 5min.
20120204_142625.jpg

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did some clutching today...closer, but not quite....was 200 rpm high, now 100rpm low...one more tear-down before spring....durnit!

Top Bottom