What did you do for your ATV today?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A belt for mine is about $57 so its not too bad. Gonna get 2 or 3 so I have some extras. I would say 1631 miles on the factory belt isnt too bad of service.

But I bet yours isnt as easy to change either the way they mounted it on the XP.

Very true, the XP's aren't as roomy as them 800's you got. I hope for a 160 dollar belt, them build 'em to last!!!!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very true, the XP's aren't as roomy as them 800's you got. I hope for a 160 dollar belt, them build 'em to last!!!!

Did the belt on my 850 at 2000km still looked good as new so i keeped it for a spare, and it isn't that bad to get the cover off took about 15-20 min to change the belt if you hurry at it.

Fired mine up today for the first time in a while, pulled off the rear shocks, going to take them to work to put HL heavy duty springs on, and i re-round the winch cable it was looking kinda chity. May do the snow-mo days quad rally.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smoked out the tail light on my brute and washed it up nicely.

05Cummins

Reaction score
Washed it changed all the oils re spooled the winch cable.

retorqed the wheel nuts put some header tape on the pipe by my leg.

started building my new rear diff CV protector with 2 inch reciever.
Took care of that rattling baffle in the exhaust.:eek:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my RonWoods in the mail, found out she doesn't fir on an '09. Gotta wait a month before they come out with an ''11 one. :(

Ignatious

Reaction score
Installed a pair of crow 4-point harness's in my rzr and ditched the factory set up and measured up for a snorkle kit
2065.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let us know how you end up liking your backs

I had to order them in. By doing so I save a pile of cash. But I have to wait until the end of the month to get them now. I was hoping to have them for the sno mo days ralley on monday but will have to do another ride on the mudlites. I have riden with guys that have them and they work awesome in the snow. I am sure they work well in mud too.:d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You said it. Shoulda bought the '10 they had sitting there instead of buying a 2011 that you can't get upgrades for yet!!

oh well, its not like it doesn't run with stock exhaust. You werent really expecting it to fit anyways were ya? kinda seems more the norm now days...... wait forever to get the part then have to return it for the right one(s) and wait some more.:mad:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh well, its not like it doesn't run with stock exhaust. You werent really expecting it to fit anyways were ya? kinda seems more the norm now days...... wait forever to get the part then have to return it for the right one(s) and wait some more.:mad:

Was half expecting it. It was a pipe for an 09 and I never heard much about 09 pipes fitting 11s so I figured why not... Turns out... Bad idea. Oh well. I get an 11 pipe out of it anyways.

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slid down an icy road and caught traction in some snow and flipped the outty at about forty or fifty kph...ugh.:eek:

gdvross

Reaction score
Finished installing my J&T atv temp guage on the Grizzly.Changed all the fluids.Now I'm waiting for it to get above -20 to take it for a ride.

Ignatious

Reaction score
Bought all the Pvc pipe and fittings needed to snorkle my rzr, now just waiting for it to warm up a bit to do a dry fit.

Top Bottom