What did you do for your ATV today?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 1.5" wheel spacers all around on the rzr and put my old tires and rims from my rzr on the wifes 400ho, had to trim the fender and crank the back shocks up half way but it runs well and doesn't rub going over bumps with my fat ass on it.
They're 26" xtr's

WTF I didnt realize polaris made a quad with a design like that. I thought they always had a headlight pod. guess im goin to do some research

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its still friggin spittin oil? wow!

Yep, last 4 rides, found oil in the airbox every time. Took it to the dealer and they said I need to do an oil change... Right... Like that'll fix anything. Took it to another dealer and they said they've heard of it on '09s but never an '11 so they said bring it in right away. Should be done in a week from now or so.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
recieved my frame back on monday and started rebuild yesterday

Attachments

• pc 2.jpg
    pc 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 183
  • put together3.JPG
    put together3.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 188

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Went for a ride. Blew a belt doing around 50 mph. darn cord from the belt cut the cover in a straight line half way around :eek: changed the belt and fixed the cover with epoxy and metal tape. Turned out not too bad.....:cool:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed a Powercommander5 and rode it around to make sure it worked, waiting for my pipe.

Also had to make my own ground, because they moved the battery location on the XP's for '11 and don't have a PC-V out for 'em yet.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
recieved my frame back on monday and started rebuild yesterday

That's going to look saawweeeet. I love the Outlaws, I sold mine last year, ended up buying a CanAm DS450, but it has to go...I don't have a mile on it yet, but I already miss the reverse and IRS.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my snowplow off today.....

....should snow like a muther in the next day or two.....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a ride. Blew a belt doing around 50 mph. darn cord from the belt cut the cover in a straight line half way around :eek: changed the belt and fixed the cover with epoxy and metal tape. Turned out not too bad.....:cool:

Similar here.

Been itching to ride the river all winter and finally got there today. I was going to meet a couple of my buddies up stream a way and about 3/4 or 1 mile from metting them and she shredded the belt. Ended up getting pulled to a pasture by a caned ham:eek::eek::eek: but then the snow was too deep for him to pull me through it so he got the snowblower and got towed to his place with that!

Thank god nobody saw me getting towed by the can-am:d:beer::d:beer:

So other than that I tore into it and cleaned out the piece and just waiting for the dealer to open tomorrow to get a couple belts.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A belt for mine is about $57 so its not too bad. Gonna get 2 or 3 so I have some extras. I would say 1631 miles on the factory belt isnt too bad of service.

But I bet yours isnt as easy to change either the way they mounted it on the XP.

Top Bottom