What did you do for your ATV today?

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Insalled new warrior risers
Cant upload pics for some reason? Says upload of file failed. Tried several times

Last edited:

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed 2" rear lift kit (RT Pro) on my Commander, perfect fit, easy install , will start the fronts in the AM tomorrow (something tells me wont be as easy!)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Diffs, gearbox and motor oil in the Renny and the wife’s Outlander. Both snorkeled and vents snorkeled....deeeaaam I hate throwing away perfectly clean new oils.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm about to do the same thing on the renegade and defender. Such a waste....but good for peace of mind

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to replace gearbox oil before my engine oil in all my can am's...real good preventive maintenance

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing first service today and a second cleaning of the new machine. In lots of mud and water yesterday.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put snowblade on the 570....and put it in Mama’s garage....more space over in the man cave!

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sux pouring out clean oil but every once and a while you find the milky oil, and makes you feel like your doing your job good.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
installed 2 set of heated grips and heated grips on the 2up seat of our outlanders. Easy but the philips screw on the throttle levers almost stripped out on both. Looking at the flex plow for next weekend for the single seater. Opinions on flex plow over regular style plows like moose or warn?

Top Bottom