What did you do for your ATV today?

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed Wild Boar rad relocation kit And picked up SYATV Warrior risers. Swap out the old style for these ones in the next few days

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf happened there? hope no one was hurt

Nothing spectacular, just a good hard weekend of riding. Bolt holes on one rear rack carrier bracket broke through and the mounting point on the frame for the carrier bracket on the other side broke loose from the frame. These are two of four bolts that pretty much holds on the entire rear end of the quad. Probably was't the best idea but the ratchet straps worked well enough to let me keep riding for the rest of the weekend.

troy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my old mav is getting some needed parts .
At the rear end it got all new A-arm bushings and a pair of new axles from BRP
On the front a new steering rack and I'm putting a Aussie locker in as I'm sick of the slow canam Visco. This little TORQ locker is going to be nice .

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I did was back out the quad so I can wash the sxs. Really like using SC1. That stuff is awesome. Should have gone camping instead. Stayed home because I had lots to do. Cleaning one machine is all I got done. I did seal up my toy hauler where the tire ripped off one of the panels though. Guess I got 2 things done.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing spectacular, just a good hard weekend of riding. Bolt holes on one rear rack carrier bracket broke through and the mounting point on the frame for the carrier bracket on the other side broke loose from the frame. These are two of four bolts that pretty much holds on the entire rear end of the quad. Probably was't the best idea but the ratchet straps worked well enough to let me keep riding for the rest of the weekend.
Thought u might have rolled it or something. Yeah u do what ever you can to keep riding. Better than sitting back at camp.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode 300 km trouble free this week and weekend

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride with 10 machines all weekend , nothing broken, smiles everywhere, real dusty, some overheats due to thick mud. all in all good time.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was going to go out and meet up with Ray. But my Ranger had other ideas for me! Bad exhaust leak so I had to weld it up. Then wrapped the header with header wrap. Hope that keeps the heat down. And greased the wheel bearings and all the bushings.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of heat comes off that darn muffler, mine has gotten a bit louder, not obnoxious yet, but time to start looking for a replacement.

recommend a good dust mask for the trails, unless we get some rain soon.:beer:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is the header pipe that gets hot. I took of the stock heat shield. Then wrapped the header pipe the put the stock heat shield back over the header pipe the best it would fit. Should be way cooler now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that heat shield is jamed way up under the cab on mine, was thinking on pulling /disconnecting it all and cleaning it up, haven't got around to it yet. looks like a lot of wd 40 will be involved.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No the heat shield that is on the header pipe it's self. I just try to wash the other one the best I can. I use spray nine on it and comes pretty clean.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The all aluminum plate is what you mean! , i almost threw that away when doing an oil change . pain in butt to work around, read on here that that plate removed would set off WW3

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg
What did I do for my atv today? Brapped her pants off, then tied her to a parachute.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked ATV. Rode Harley to mountains

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a leaky shock on front end??? WTF. not a great selection of shocks for the ranger out there.

Top Bottom