What colour of 2t?

atchaboi

Reaction score
So I'm lookin at 250 2 strokes but I'm not quite sure what brand to go with. I like them all but I'd say kawi and yamaha are my favorites. What do you recommend?:bike:

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I know this is not what your looking for but a buddy has a 450 ktm for sale awesome shape if u interested let me kno

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Orange ones pretty well sorted out now and the 300 kit is cheap and easy bolt on if you want more torque and don't mind a bit buzzy in the footpegs

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy with my Yamaha. It's a good track bike and I have made it a decent offroad bike but the ergos are a bit too tight for me. Next one will be a KTM or Husky 300.

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my kx set up for bush riding and really enjoy it, so light and nimble in the tight stuff!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy with my Yamaha. It's a good track bike and I have made it a decent offroad bike but the ergos are a bit too tight for me. Next one will be a KTM or Husky 300.

Don't bother with the red and white thing, orange or the blue cousin is all you should be looking at.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between all my friends and I we had all the colors. The orange one hands down kept the engine in it the longest. Next I would go yammie

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KTM's are a fkn JOKE to fix, stick with the tried and true Kawi, Yami, Honda, Suz

Unless you are a SX rider you'll never really notice a whole lot of the technical differences in any of the said brands enough to ever have a complaint.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KTM started making bikes in 1954. Only KTM, gasgas, husky, and Yamaha still produce 2 stroke production bikes today, unless I forgot someone. I will consider husaberg a ktm.

I have owned them all since my first Yamaha, then went to Honda, suzuki, kawi (2 and 4 stroke) and finally KTM. All of them were great bikes aside from the Kawi.

If someone cannot wrench on a ktm then might as well stay from them all.

sent from a top secret location

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm lookin at 250 2 strokes but I'm not quite sure what brand to go with. I like them all but I'd say kawi and yamaha are my favorites. What do you recommend?:bike:

I got a sweet Yammi for sale in the classifieds section, check it out....let me know if interested, we live close.

Top Bottom