What can?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Says the guy who will be asking for earplugs on the first day lol

I Won't be asking.... I'm going to be wearing them when operating this unit.
I had a hps for two seasons really liked the can good sound and nice fit and finish.

Sent from my iPhone using

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running the mbrp on my 2014.Had one on my 12 nice bark quiet at idle and no flat spots in power band. Reasonable price I think I paid $320.

bbecker17

Reaction score
i had a jaws can on my 2012 pro since new sounded great, definitely loud on the top end, after 2500 miles the can sounds horrible, ganna repack it this weekend and see how it sounds

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the GGB Mountain can. Like others have said, Canadian made, ordered right from their website, and really light weight compared to stock muffler. I looked at a bunch of clips on Youtube, and the GGB has a bit of a deeper sound and bark than the HPS. The HPS seemed to be a little higher pitch. The clips for comparison were the one that was posted on this thread, and then one that was very similar with the HPS. It is hard to tell much difference with guys firing them up in the garage. The GGB was a little cheaper than others too. $300 plus tax and shipping. They shipped it through the mail, which I prefer because I have a PO box and UPS or FedEx charge more.

freezie

Reaction score
I picked up the ggb trail can , fitment is not great , but I emailed them and they said they are going to get a sled in to test fitment , redo the cans and send me a new one when they get them fixed and in the meantime use the one they sent . Not bad .

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the ggb trail can , fitment is not great , but I emailed them and they said they are going to get a sled in to test fitment , redo the cans and send me a new one when they get them fixed and in the meantime use the one they sent . Not bad .

Can you do a sound clip vs stock? Only have mountain ones on you tube.

Top Bottom