What can?

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '13 RMK Assault and I'm wondering which can works best? Sound isn't an issue, just want to make sure there is the proper back pressure.

Play more

Reaction score
I know the jaws can works good I have people that I ride with that use it. I was also wondering if anyone is running a MBRP can on a 2014 pro? Thought I would be different than the others if it works well

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the jaws can works good I have people that I ride with that use it. I was also wondering if anyone is running a MBRP can on a 2014 pro? Thought I would be different than the others if it works well

Got jaws and mbrp. Jaws is louder both fit good. Havent tested mbrp too much on pro yet. Loved them on previous sleds

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always liked the jaws cans. MBRP is good as well. A little quieter. SLP is quieter yet. Friend just bought a HPS can. Very impressed with it. Very similar sound to jaws but the fit and finish is amazing. It has a nice flange on the bottom to completely cover the outlet in the belly pan. No way for now to get in around there.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '13 RMK Assault and I'm wondering which can works best? Sound isn't an issue, just want to make sure there is the proper back pressure.

http://snowexhaust.ggb.ca/index.php?route=product/category&path=5_13

I put this on last year. Mountain is super loud, Trail is a bit tamer.

Love the sound, Canadian vendor, great price

I put a link up on youtube for them last year, I could never tell when guys rev them in their garage under no load what they actually sound like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW5esr6j1k0

Last edited:

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have The Thing on mine and it works well. Nice sound and good fit.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HPS in stock 385.00 or dyno port 359.00 in stock. I can send one out today if you need.

Russell P

Reaction score
I put a n MBRP on my 13 and had no issues with rpm drop, if anything it seemed to free it up. Seemed liked I gained rpm faster. Might be just in my head. LOL. I was wondering if anyone has tried a sno stuff on their pro yet.

sledhead80

Reaction score
I put a n MBRP on my 13 and had no issues with rpm drop, if anything it seemed to free it up. Seemed liked I gained rpm faster. Might be just in my head. LOL. I was wondering if anyone has tried a sno stuff on their pro yet.

I noticed 150 rmp gain on my sled when I put on my HPS can so it may not be in your head

Play more

Reaction score
Ended up with a MBRB just to be different then all the crew I ride with. Haven't rode with yet so time will tell how well it works

Top Bottom