Reaction score
wow me and my buddy killed our sefs laughing when we seen this

Attachments

• lazy cops.jpg
    lazy cops.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 287

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
Have you seen the new to Alberta, curb side Photo Radar Unit??

It appears to resemble a Hydro Box that you would normally see anywhere along a road or street. An indiscrimant grey box, approximately 3' high, 2 feet wide and a 1 foot thick. A friend sent me a picture of one that was in use over the weekend by the Costco in Sherwood Park. He said it flashed about 20 times in a minute! An officer was parked in ghost unit about 100 metres away in a parking lot adjacent the street.

Milking the Cash Cow!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great on my street. We get people tearing down the road all the time

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the new to Alberta, curb side Photo Radar Unit??

It appears to resemble a Hydro Box that you would normally see anywhere along a road or street. An indiscrimant grey box, approximately 3' high, 2 feet wide and a 1 foot thick. A friend sent me a picture of one that was in use over the weekend by the Costco in Sherwood Park. He said it flashed about 20 times in a minute! An officer was parked in ghost unit about 100 metres away in a parking lot adjacent the street.

Milking the Cash Cow!!

Thats not new. They had it sitting at the 7-11 by Davidson Creek probably 4 years ago.

Top Bottom