Water Temp Gauge

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at putting a water temp Gauge on my 04 rev 800 so I can keep an eye on things. I am looking at doing an electric with digital readout but don't want to break the bank. Any Sugestions, What have you done?

Thanks

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother bought a digital gauge from Summit Racing online. Easy install and cost about $65.

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Koso makes a nice unit for just reading water temperature.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at putting a water temp Gauge on my 04 rev 800 so I can keep an eye on things. I am looking at doing an electric with digital readout but don't want to break the bank. Any Sugestions, What have you done?

Thanks

If you go autmotive style then just make sure that you are feeding the gauge DC current. Most sleds make AC and the newer ones have a rectifier but not sure about the 04 Rev's, you might need to hook up a rectifier, about $3 at at any local electronics supplier. If you do need a rectifier, get a "bridge wave rectifier", it converts AC current to DC current to power the gauge. 25A, 50V Full-Wave Bridge Rectifiers - RadioShack.com if you search "rectifier and gauge" on the forum here you will probably find a thread where I posted instructions on how to hook it up (super easy). Hopefully you don't need one though.

Top Bottom