Was that necessary?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

What???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes please.
Hey Mike. Since you do not have permission to use the Betties photo you have as your sledjunkies avatar, please remove it. With the CAC, ASA, BCSF, junior groups, local clubs, area businesses and professionals forming part of our network, a lot of people are growing tired of your group's derogatory actions and it's not going to be taken lightly anymore. Mediation may be required, but It's time to stop the defamation of a large group of people who are doing nothing but good for the sports we enjoy.
Thank you.
Tamara

Not sure how to reply to this...

This is the 75th post a couple pages back. Interesting to say the least......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I'll get rid of my registration I think
Fawk no just be a Net Taker and expect someone else to dig in their pocket to pay your bills for you.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes please.
Hey Mike. Since you do not have permission to use the Betties photo you have as your sledjunkies avatar, please remove it. With the CAC, ASA, BCSF, junior groups, local clubs, area businesses and professionals forming part of our network, a lot of people are growing tired of your group's derogatory actions and it's not going to be taken lightly anymore. Mediation may be required, but It's time to stop the defamation of a large group of people who are doing nothing but good for the sports we enjoy.
Thank you.
Tamara

Was the photo proprietary or copy righted? If not pound sand up your Crack would be my response.
And WTF Mikey in Mediation? That's hilarious, hate to see the poor mediators head when Mikey got finished baffling the poor bustard.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And isn't it remidation not mediation?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawking Plio got the hun.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes please.
Thank you.
Tamara

I would tell you how to respond, but my grammar and spelling would be all fawked up and know one would really understand...

Top Bottom