www.bumpertobumper.ca

Attachments

• BEATING A DEAD HORSE.gif
    BEATING A DEAD HORSE.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 105

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No idea.... I drive a Sierra 3500 Denali HD.... I mean it has to be able to pull TWO snowmobiles.... ! An F150 would just break in half I think.

Right now I feel more comfortable being on the highway next to a f150 with a sled deck, I know the brake pedal is not going to fall off so at least the attempt to stop is there.

Last edited:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Right now I feel more comfortable being on the highway next to a f150 with a sled deck, I now the brake pedal is not going to fall off so at least the attempt to stop is there.

read that three times, still not sure what it says

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did the guy win his ticket fight?
I was on my way over to pick him up to take him there, because actually his truck never had no registration or insurance either, but the OP was not smart enough to pick that one up. But I missed place my Oakleys And there's no god giving way I was driving without them. Then the stack was rubbing on my sled deck and the back of my cab on my F150. So I got the glasses found and stack fixed headed out there had a little too many drinky poos. Any who, we ended up getting lost on the way there and had to get search and rescue out to find us. So maybe next weekend we will try again.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Yes please.
Hey Mike. Since you do not have permission to use the Betties photo you have as your sledjunkies avatar, please remove it. With the CAC, ASA, BCSF, junior groups, local clubs, area businesses and professionals forming part of our network, a lot of people are growing tired of your group's derogatory actions and it's not going to be taken lightly anymore. Mediation may be required, but It's time to stop the defamation of a large group of people who are doing nothing but good for the sports we enjoy.
Thank you.
Tamara

Not sure how to reply to this...

what?

Top Bottom