Warranty on a snow check that someone else checked

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the 3year warranty and a 200$ rebate. Guess the 4th year is only worth 200$... If I wind up owning this thing 4years there is NO way it woulds still be stock, so I choose the 200$ rebate

If you buy it I think warranty is over 1000$ a year

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The warranty and the elec start are the "best bang for your buck" in these promo's

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you buy it I think warranty is over 1000$ a year

Yeah wish they would have given me a 1000$ rebate...lol Would have made the decision even easier. I got pull start,, but I noticed people that opted for the "free" e-start didn't get a fawkin pull start! Pull start is 200$ to add on,, assuming you do the labour yourself,,, BS if you ask me.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah any of the ones I ordered with e start didn't have pull. No big deal to spin the clutch if you had too.

Sent from my iPhone using

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah wish they would have given me a 1000$ rebate...lol Would have made the decision even easier. I got pull start,, but I noticed people that opted for the "free" e-start didn't get a fawkin pull start! Pull start is 200$ to add on,, assuming you do the labour yourself,,, BS if you ask me.

Ya and my pull start fawked up when I got up top. Let it cool with the doors open ... Worked the rest of the day.

I see there is no heat tape on the housing like they used to.

Going back to get it fixed as now I don't trust it.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah any of the ones I ordered with e start didn't have pull. No big deal to spin the clutch if you had too.

Yeah you could but that's not the point. They give you one thing,, but take another away.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you could but that's not the point. They give you one thing,, but take another away.

So you got the 200$ rebate and 3 year warranty.
I got the 600$ e start and 3 year warranty, but they took the 200$ pull start from me...
Where do they come up with these promo numbers lol?!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you got the 200$ rebate and 3 year warranty.
I got the 600$ e start and 3 year warranty, but they took the 200$ pull start from me...
Where do they come up with these promo numbers lol?!

Who knows,, guess you came out 200$ ahead of me,, I should have got the estart,, took it off,, sold it for 500$ and then buy the pull start... Na sounds like a PITA...lol

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows,, guess you came out 200$ ahead of me,, I should have got the estart,, took it off,, sold it for 500$ and then buy the pull start... Na sounds like a PITA...lol

Lol!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they even go so far as producing different panels that dont have pull start holes in it lol. just put the fawkin things on all of them.

Never even thought of that,, so you'd need a different side panel too.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dealer says 1 year machine..2nd&3rd year engine...this was a snowchecked unit and fella upgraded to a free ride

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a fyi guys with the pull start .... Talked to my dealer this am about my pull start fawking up .... They tryed a new grease or something ... Guess lots are fawking up ... Waiting to hear what they are going to do .... Hope it works off and on before it quits totaly till they get it fixed [ pain in the azz to use the back up rope ] ....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a fyi guys with the pull start .... Talked to my dealer this am about my pull start fawking up .... They tryed a new grease or something ... Guess lots are fawking up ... Waiting to hear what they are going to do .... Hope it works off and on before it quits totaly till they get it fixed [ pain in the azz to use the back up rope ] ....
I wonder when they will finally have the perfect rewind starter after all these years?:confused:

Top Bottom