Waffle Draws

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know these guys. great people. bottom line is they do not have to do this. they have wives, children and full time jobs. and whatever they make...good for them. its a pain in the A$$. There are now 10,000 members in the group. if you dont like it then leave and they will have no problem filling the spots. trying to track down 50-300+ e transfers when people are not reading the rules would be extremely time consuming. maybe they are a little harsh sometimes but you have to be to keep a site like that inline. as for the boat, maybe a little steep yep probably shouldn't be taking the 10% standard fee on something that large but hey its not my site the items are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. There are plenty of examples of fair pricing on items on that site. just my opinion

You say they dont need to work, but what's gonna happen when they are caught? Being a friend dont you think it's in both parties interest to say, "hey, if you get caught there's gonna be consequences." They are getting too big, too fast and greed is gonna get them the boot. The guys that lost money and got booted, I wouldn't be surprised if they reported them

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being a friend dont you think it's in both parties interest to say, "hey, if you get caught there's gonna be consequences."

I must be a horrible friend then...on days off few of my buddy's will do a bump with some strippers and blast a pay cheque grabbing at titties....Not my responsibility to keep them in line hahaha kinda same thing right?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that it's only a matter of time before trouble is coming. Some groups are keeping low key and not drawing attention as much as others. But as Maxwell said. Over 10k users there's gonna be some butt hurt boys that are gonna run a muck screaming lawsuit or ruin it for everyone.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be more like selling blow. I dont know anyone stupid enough to sell blow on Facebook.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I look up Prairie powersports theres nothing on the site,do I need to be invited?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7b66f1e9b4acf7f1efff61888eddbfd3.jpg

Top Bottom