Waffle Draws

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these things are still going? impressive, I thought they'd be shut down by now for sure.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won a inreach plus this past winter. In the end I probably paid for it a few times over. The east kootenay recreation one is still going strong. Lots on there every week including sleds and dirt bikes. Lots of travel gift cards. The guys that run it work at Teck.

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rocky Mountain Rec group was sold. They are still going strong. surprisingly. Anything Rec is a full legit business now. Taxes and all

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won a inreach plus this past winter. In the end I probably paid for it a few times over. The east kootenay recreation one is still going strong. Lots on there every week including sleds and dirt bikes. Lots of travel gift cards. The guys that run it work at Teck.

The one guys truck is broke down in my driveway right now lol.
Back Country Bargains is another decent one out of Cranbrook. I dunno if any are worth getting into though.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've started this past while putting my money into stocks, better return and when they go down I can convince the wife I'm doing more good haha.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just started a bid on the 2020 Alpha on western waffle house. Tho I really dont know/understand how it works.
Too much chatter in here to read through every post to, so I apologize if my question has been answered.

How do the mini draws work?

I bought for the main. I'm guessing the 60spots left became the 60 mini spots. Each spot at 1/2 the cost.

So how would the draw work. If one of the non picked spots get picked, then they draw the mini spots?

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bid on the 60 spots and this draw is drawn first. If you win the mini, then you get your name on all spots won in the mini. Yes you get a cheaper entry, but you need to win two draws.

Regardless, these "waffle" draws are taking an extra 20% and making a killing. Not sure why guys continue to support......

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you run the math on any one of there objects it’s always well above a full retail say sleds worth 17,000 they will have 200 spots at $100 they make $3000 on that waffle.

Top Bottom