Vote vote vote

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion and corresponding vote..... I just wish more folks would vote with their brain and not their heart, the "anybody but Harper" vote irks me and to answer your question I do believe the PC's would have done better so far the NDP has kept the PC personal tax increases in place PLUS upped corporate tax, When Prentis the Dic released his version of the budget I was OK with it and my family was in the "hardest hit" category. This is not a good time to load up businesses with a tax increase AND minimum wage increase.

Anyway that's just my opinion.... but with regards to your earlier comment, your right I would prefer that uneducated "I hate the PM" types stay home and not vote.... brutal but honest.

See, and I agree with the corporate tax increase. These BILLION dollar corporations have been raping our land pretty well scott free for a long time now. I don't think it's too much too ask for them to pay a couple more points. We're still the lowest in the country. And the minimum wage increase was long overdue. I doubt that it affects these huge corporations anyway, as I doubt they pay any of their employees minimum wage. I would MUCH rather that than Prentice's bullchit "your fault" sales tax. He can go fawk himself sideways for all I'm concerned. But that's the beauty of our discussion here. You have your views, and I have mine and I'm not busting your ass, and you're not busting mine. Again..... the beauty of a democracy.

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I guess that is the difference you hear "corporation" you think Suncor/Exxon/ING/Telus/EPCOR I here "corporation" and think of Downstream Safety Services/Scott Builders/Joes roofing/Bobs Tile/ Dicks Welding/T&T Powersports/ Quickwrap/ etc etc.... Corporate tax does not mean only the big boys get hit becausxe your right, in most cases they can afford it with a few dozen lay offs it's the small business majority of "corporations" that suffer

See, and I agree with the corporate tax increase. These BILLION dollar corporations have been raping our land pretty well scott free for a long time now. I don't think it's too much too ask for them to pay a couple more points. We're still the lowest in the country. And the minimum wage increase was long overdue. I doubt that it affects these huge corporations anyway, as I doubt they pay any of their employees minimum wage. I would MUCH rather that than Prentice's bullchit "your fault" sales tax. He can go fawk himself sideways for all I'm concerned. But that's the beauty of our discussion here. You have your views, and I have mine and I'm not busting your ass, and you're not busting mine. Again..... the beauty of a democracy.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile...back to Federal politics....by tomorrow, "the budget will balance itself" Justoon the wonder idiot will be PM. I just got back from voting and I am NOT watching any Canadian TV tonight....I just can't stand the idea....

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not at all. If I do vote, I will vote for who I want to. (in this case, I happen to be in agreement with all the S&Mers) But holy fawk, if I happened to agree with Tommie the Commie, or that other complete idiot, and voted for them, you (people of S&M, not YOU specifically) cry babies would never let me hear the end of it.

Case in point, the Alberta NDP win. Heaven forbid I voted for them. Everyone on here would have me strung up by my balls with my throat slit, letting the vultures pick at my brains.

Edit...
And to make matters worse, I still can't see where the NDP has done anything wrong in Alberta. Sure a whole phuck of a lot better than Allison Redford.

Like, give it a rest already you guys. It's called a democracy for a reason.

cool...I admire your honesty....are you happy with your choice of provincial government so far??

I am not. She has stated that we do not need many of the pipelines, she has downplayed the oil sands.....I wish she would realize that oil is a big part of our economy and to kick that group while they are down is not good overall business. BTW, I am not in the oil industry.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care how you all vote, or if you vote. I don't care who you are; This is funny-

images

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very busy when we voted today. Good to see people out.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile...back to Federal politics....by tomorrow, "the budget will balance itself" Justoon the wonder idiot will be PM. I just got back from voting and I am NOT watching any Canadian TV tonight....I just can't stand the idea....

X2 no tv at the cabin! Just fun stuff and bacon

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf seriously....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my vote in...Sad part is Ont and Quebec will ultimately decide who will govern us.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put this on Facebook but Ill ask here too. Wasn't there supposed to be a undecided box on the ballot?? Was that just BS people were spouting?? I have voting twice in my life. The first was to get Mandel out.That didn't work. I and the wife voted today. I made her lol.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when you ask these big corporations to pay more in taxes do you actually think they are going to stay and do business and take it up the ass or pack up and move somewhere where the taxes are less .... look at what happened in sask when they had higher taxes they all left hence why alberta had a boom in growth and now that sask has there stuff together its booming again raising taxes doesn't always end up in more cash flow
See, and I agree with the corporate tax increase. These BILLION dollar corporations have been raping our land pretty well scott free for a long time now. I do n't think it's too much too ask for them to pay a couple more points. We're still the lowest in the country. And the minimum wage increase was long overdue. I doubt that it affects these huge corporations anyway, as I doubt they pay any of their employees minimum wage. I would MUCH rather that than Prentice's bullchit "your fault" sales tax. He can go fawk himself sideways for all I'm concerned. But that's the beauty of our discussion here. You have your views, and I have mine and I'm not busting your ass, and you're not busting mine. Again..... the beauty of a democracy.

Top Bottom