Vote vote vote

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I'm saying that if you make that much money, I don't think that taking an extra $10K from them is really a huge deal, like everyone here seems to think it is. I know that I, personally wouldn't move my business to another province because the province is taking an extra 10K.

I agree with you there. Biggest problem with the Provincial NDP is they are doing nothing.

Would you buy a truck from a dealer now, if they told you they will tell you the price next year?

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I agree with you there. Biggest problem with the Provincial NDP is they are doing nothing.

Would you buy a truck from a dealer now, if they told you they will tell you the price next year?

I agree. I do. But, they're not doing anything different than the chitbags that were in control of the province before them.

All I am saying is that it gets REALLY old reading all the NDP bashing on this website. I guess I'm just a little less of a pessimist than 95% of the people on here.

Take this federal election....... The cry babies are out ALREADY.

Did the party that I voted for win? No.

Am am I happy that the turd won? HELL NO!!!!

Am I gonna start crying like half the people on here? Not a chance.

I'm gonna ride it out, continue on with my life, and see what happens. We are not in the drivers seat, so what does all the bitching and moaning do for you? If that's what makes you happy, great. Not me. Guess maybe I need to stop poking my head into the political threads. Or maybe we just need some phuckin snow!!!!,

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. I do. But, they're not doing anything different than the chitbags that were in control of the province before them.

All I am saying is that it gets REALLY old reading all the NDP bashing on this website. I guess I'm just a little less of a pessimist than 95% of the people on here.

Did in the party that I voted for win? No.

Im gonna ride it out. Continue on in life. And, see what happens. We are not in the drivers seat, so what does all the bitching and moaning do for you? If that's what makes you happy? Great. Not me. Guess maybe I need to stop poking my head into the political threads. Or maybe we just need some phuckin snow!!!!,

Well said. It is beyond my control and I'm ready for what ever life throws at me. (Hopefully it doesn't throw me a soup sandwich though!)

And yes Snow would be Awesome!:beer:

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I am one of those owners, and yes our annual profits are much higher than $500K, when tax on our profit goes up my return goes down....

I know what he is saying. Lets take Scott Builders that Bog mentioned. They probably did 150million
is sales this year. I know the owners, we work for them lots, I consider it a small company.

My old mans Ma and Pa company employs around 50 people in Red Deer, this year we will PROFIT more than 500,000$
next year? who knows.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am one of those owners, and yes our annual profits are much higher than $500K, when tax on our profit goes up my return goes down....

I work for my Dads Company, but yeah he is in that boat as well.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you saying you own part of Scott Builders? No way Small world. I know Darrell,, like I said we have done lots of work for you guys for close to 20 years.:beer:

Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Did the party that I voted for win? No.

I'm gonna ride it out, continue on with my life, and see what happens. We are not in the drivers seat, so what does all the bitching and moaning do for you? If that's what makes you happy, great. Not me. Guess maybe I need to stop poking my head into the political threads. Or maybe we just need some phuckin snow!!!!,
Cry or express out freedom of speech and voicing our opinion. Like you basically said, you poked your nose in, we never made you. Immigrants can voice their freedom of speech and not get accused of crying. I'm just picking now, anyways....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We are 100% employee owned and yes I am one of the shareholders

Are you saying you own part of Scott Builders? No way Small world. I know Darrell,, like I said we have done lots of work for you guys for close to 20 years.:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are 100% employee owned and yes I am one of the shareholders

Right on, Its a great company and has grown a lot since we started doing work for them years ago.

Hopefully they continue to grow, with this new political line up it will be a challenge.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, & MSNBC. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, if you were Rachel Notley and you hoped that all that strong provincial NDP spirit & support would translate into much federal NDP support....and of course, it didn't.....what thoughts would be going through your mind?

Would you say "**** it, we're gonna get booted out in 3 1/2 years so I'm just going to do as I please........."

or

Would you say "holy ****, if I don't pull up my stockings and try to win the people over, my party will never lead this province again....".

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corporate taxes are still lower now than they were under Klein. And still lower in comparison to most of the rest of Canada. Not sure why everyone bashes the NDP so much about this as the PC were fixing to raise them and royalties as well. Even after failing to collect billions in royalties cuz someone can't run a calculator.

But doing so before releasing a budget is fn retarded and backwards. "We want more money but we aren't going to tell you where it's going till later". Ya that went over like a lead balloon.

That and twatley's comments about Alberta, providing little support for its prime industry, which employs the majority of its residents in one form or another, when addressing foreign leaders and the public have totally alienated the people.

Unfortunately right now it's a sit and watch and see how bad the provincial and federal governments are going to screw us over.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said before its theirs to loose. The smart decision would be to freeze the royalty rate and address the companies, let them know that hey we are cutting you a beak now but when things turn around be prepared for the increase.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said before its theirs to loose. The smart decision would be to freeze the royalty rate and address the companies, let them know that hey we are cutting you a beak now but when things turn around be prepared for the increase.

agreed

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought that was what they were going to do? Freeze royalty rates until late 2016 or something?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really can't comment as to what they are going to do its just what I would do/suggest. I wouldn't start my rein as leader by giving everyone a in my party a raise though. That is a typical NDP move. They did the same in BC over the years, thousands of people out of work and their first order of business is to give themselves more.

Top Bottom