VHF Radios

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. I has been about 10 years since I used mine but if I remember right they would operate in the 144.000 to 148.000 range.

The frequencies programmed in our VHF radio are in the 160 range. There is a vector list here somewhere.... Mike seems to have "mis-placed" it....

Argh!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The frequencies programmed in our VHF radio are in the 160 range. There is a vector list here somewhere.... Mike seems to have "mis-placed" it....

Argh!

Kick him in the nads for me will you :D Misplaced....... more like too many Tea, and WhereTF did I put that :confused:
I guess it's getting close to that time that I should anti up for one, Keep your eyes and ears open for me please, Meg :D

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what this thread was for Dougie - that pic is of the flyer for the sale they have on now.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I cant remember my own name somedays let alone a list ..I allways forget the list i made so i wouldnt forget stuff lol
Kick him in the nads for me will you :D Misplaced....... more like too many Tea, and WhereTF did I put that :confused:
I guess it's getting close to that time that I should anti up for one, Keep your eyes and ears open for me please, Meg :D

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll have to plug in my radios and scan. I thought I could go out of that range but it has been too long. I went to radioworld.ca and checked out the new radios. For the price you guys are looking at I would be better off getting a multiband radio and can do all frequencies. Have my ham radio license so I can get away with it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
As mentioned before, the hand held radios are lower watt and also deminish as the battery life is spent. They are fine as long as you don't leave the parking lot. There are so many channels out there now it's mind boggling. Seven years ago my 100 channel held them all. The ones in my area anyway. But now with my new one it has four banks holding 500 channels in all. I'm up to 265 now and the list grows every time I go in for an update every three months. Not to many know the rules of the road anymore. It use to ALWAYS be loaded trucks had the right of way. This means from the bush to town with or without a load on your back. Now with these RR channels and up and down direction of travel everyone figures the right of way is theirs. Common curtiousy is what you should be thinking about. But that's just my opinion.

I ​have the right of weight!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an extra truck mount radio, with all the frquuemcys programmed if your interesred

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Carefull buying from imdooin. He's probably got illegal channels In it just to get a guy in trouble .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What brand and what ya looking to get for it?

it's a vector and as much as i can, hehe i know you got the cash, works good, i've got three of the little devils. for you big dick $50,000 would be about right, give me a shout ya cheap bastage. hehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carefull buying from imdooin. He's probably got illegal channels In it just to get a guy in trouble .

it's got all the playboy and sexy talk channels on it, have to use the pullout areas alot though hehe. used the radios all over alberta and bc. work so much better than hand helds and could save your life on roads in the bush, logging trucks usually don't pull over neither will oilfield heavy trucks.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trashy's middle name is mr ban. no free get out of jail cards and do not collect $200. a fyi fernie, he likes to get the 100 posts (will bann if his numbers are not hit at least every day. hehe

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really............................ :confused: :rolleyes:

75 Bucks, a 6 pack of Tea, And I`ll delete your next infraction.

Get out of jail free card has been passed up by you. Hehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really............................ :confused: :rolleyes:

75 Bucks, a 6 pack of Tea, And I`ll delete your next infraction.

Get out of jail free card has been passed up by you. Hehe

no been used up hehehe. i think i also have a couple of hand helds, need to be programed, will check.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no been used up hehehe. i think i also have a couple of hand helds, need to be programed, will check.

I would prefer a base mount, but won't say "no" to a decent hand held.

Top Bottom