valemount hotels

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That was an interesting incident that turned out just fine. Here is the official police report from the theft:
Read On -->
Last year in Mcbride I had my lock cut off my trailer hitch, they spun the trailer around hooked it to a stolen truck and took off. Me and a couple buddies noticed this chased after them and caught them have way to P.G. Exciting night but like you said if they want it they'll get it. Hope it's not as bad this year!:mad:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year in Mcbride I had my lock cut off my trailer hitch, they spun the trailer around hooked it to a stolen truck and took off. Me and a couple buddies noticed this chased after them and caught them have way to P.G. Exciting night but like you said if they want it they'll get it. Hope it's not as bad this year!:mad:

That is what one outa 100, 150 thefts, you were lucky. i still say dec 19, in for a C note? Anybody?

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems Ford 1 tons are favoured due to lack of factory anti theft, other wise they will try to jack your trailer. Gonna try a cheapo Canadian tire battery operated car alarm underhood before tarping and deal with the false alarm hassles as they come. Hope to own this sled more than 4 days!!!!!!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dec 19, c-note, anybody............anybody? ferris?

GRD

Reaction score
You are betting pretty hard on another sledders misfortune.... You have mentioned December 19 a few times. You got an in on that. Becareful what you are typing people may start pointing fingers.:twocents:

Dec 19, c-note, anybody............anybody? ferris?

Last edited:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are betting pretty hard on another sledders misfortune.... You have mentioned December 19 a few times. You got an in on that. Becareful what you are typing people may start pointing fingers.:twocents:

We all know its going to happen, You would be a fool not to!!!!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lost sleds last year, point all you want BFD.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lost everything at the holiday Inn Truck,trailer 4 sleds.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only got truck back, very good six figure loss.

Top Bottom