valemount hotels

dcski701

Reaction score
hey guys-what is the name of that huge hotel on the left hand side heading out of town about 5 min towards blue river? was a best western or something last year. can't remember, they were changing names when we were there.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys-what is the name of that huge hotel on the left hand side heading out of town about 5 min towards blue river? was a best western or something last year. can't remember, they were changing names when we were there.

Are you thinking of the Holiday Inn??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like the one he is looking for.
catmando!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was the holiday inn , but now is called valemount cranberry lodge. Here is their phone # 1 866 777 1120

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about SLED THEFT CENTRAL thats what i call it!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your dreaming, we should have a pool for the first theft of the season. i pick dec 19, 9 days later than last year.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your dreaming, we should have a pool for the first theft of the season. i pick dec 19, 9 days later than last year.

Man are you trying to put a hex on the season before it begins?? And as for theft central they did a pretty good job of blocking in the parking lot every time I stayed there. Asked me for ID everytime I went to get in the truck. Its hard to beat something like this theives get caught new ones start... My hats off to Chad and the Cranberry Inn / Best Western for at least tying to solve the problem...

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There solving problems is a knee jerk reaction. they offered secure parking and couldn't provide. how many 100's of thousands of dollars went missing before they provide a service that you think is good. in my personal opinion they have more problems they than just parking. i will never stay they again, and not to hex the year, thefts will continue. i still pick dec 19 for first theft. this year it won't be me!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There solving problems is a knee jerk reaction. they offered secure parking and couldn't provide. how many 100's of thousands of dollars went missing before they provide a service that you think is good. in my personal opinion they have more problems they than just parking. i will never stay they again, and not to hex the year, thefts will continue. i still pick dec 19 for first theft. this year it won't be me!
I couldn't believe the amount of sleds stolen in Valemount, every morning there was a few more stolen the night before. there is a "hot sheet" posted at the fuel station on the south side of town there with the latest sled crimes. we always stay at the old Valemount hotel (ya know, the one with the wake-up train? lol) and haven't had a problem in 4 years. I had an ignition cut-off switch in my '98 GM, I should mebbe rig one up in the new truck.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sleds have also gone missing from there.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody has to have there sleds sercurity in mind. Take precautions so you don't become a victim.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we always chain the sleds to the deck and trailer and lock them, and try to park under the window of our rooms. but as we all know, if they really want them, they'll get them. I been replacing the fuel pump fuse with a burnt one every nite in my new truck, I should get the cutoff switch thing done. I know a lot of guys think the onstar deal is great, but you have to file a police report and give onstar the report number before they'll start tracing your vehicle. and then hope they havent disconnected the battery by then, or parked anywhere with a tin roof over it. theft sucks

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we always chain the sleds to the deck and trailer and lock them, and try to park under the window of our rooms. but as we all know, if they really want them, they'll get them. I been replacing the fuel pump fuse with a burnt one every nite in my new truck, I should get the cutoff switch thing done. I know a lot of guys think the onstar deal is great, but you have to file a police report and give onstar the report number before they'll start tracing your vehicle. and then hope they havent disconnected the battery by then, or parked anywhere with a tin roof over it. theft sucks

Last year in Mcbride I had my lock cut off my trailer hitch, they spun the trailer around hooked it to a stolen truck and took off. Me and a couple buddies noticed this chased after them and caught them have way to P.G. Exciting night but like you said if they want it they'll get it. Hope it's not as bad this year!:mad:

Top Bottom