Not open for further replies.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woo hooo, leaving for allan in a few hrs. 2ohoty1.gif

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be in vale march 4th to the 8th hope theres still some untracked snow there by the time i get there.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be in vale march 4th to the 8th hope theres still some untracked snow there by the time i get there.

good luck... i'll be happy if i get two days of riding pow... i would imagine if they don't get new snow next week all the pow will be gone by then... but looking at the forecast its supposed to start snowing again after the weekend in both mcbride and vale...

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck... i'll be happy if i get two days of riding pow... i would imagine if they don't get new snow next week all the pow will be gone by then... but looking at the forecast its supposed to start snowing again after the weekend in both mcbride and vale...

u coming to alan to attempt to kick Tapex?

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u coming to alan to attempt to kick Tapex?

Going to mcbride i think this weekend then revy next weekend... still tuning the M8T had a few small issues to work out... boost leak... tuning... clutching ya know... do everything the hard way but yea this weekend should be a good weekend to get some tuning done... then hopefully its good to rock n roll for revy the following weekend. We will c.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to mcbride i think this weekend then revy next weekend... still tuning the M8T had a few small issues to work out... boost leak... tuning... clutching ya know... do everything the hard way but yea this weekend should be a good weekend to get some tuning done... then hopefully its good to rock n roll for revy the following weekend. We will c.

Well good luck and have a good ride.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good luck and have a good ride.

will do! This will be the first weekend i will actually have it in any kind of powder... it seems like every weekend there is fresh snow this year... which wasn't very many... i've been busy and haven't rode... this weekend should be good tho.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today would be one of the best days of the year for those lucky enough to be out there. Supposed to be up to 60cm of fresh and with crystal clear blue skies. Calling for more of the same tomorrow !

Damn you KGR ! :d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell today was great. About 30cm of fresh and sunshine. The trail in was in excellent shape with about 15cm on it, made for a fun ride. It was ridden, but lots of lines left out there. The trail was in great shape coming out as well. Please remember this is a wildlife sensitive area and review the map in the parking lot,

Folks said Clemina has good snow as well, did not hear about allan

See you on the hill tomorrow

Attachments

• IMGP8662bitty.jpg
    IMGP8662bitty.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGP8675bitty.jpg
    IMGP8675bitty.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP8700.jpg
    IMGP8700.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMGP8733bitty.jpg
    IMGP8733bitty.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP8761bitty.jpg
    IMGP8761bitty.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 51

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some from chappel....

yes my sled landed like that before i gave it a flick and rolled er down

nailed that rock to the right and it shot me 20 feet to the left

so as you can see there was about 1-2ft of fresh...pretty tracked by saturday but still lots to be had

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was an awesome weekend of riding. The weather behaved most of the weekend

Chappell had great snow friday but started to get tracked up

Allan has excellent snow in the back end, but the front has been ridden pretty hard. Tonnes of lines left in Superbowl and beyond

Surprisingly Clemina had the best snow of the weekend, even on sunday. The area seemed to receive the most fresh from the recent snowfall. LOTs of riding left in this area and the tree riding is AMAZING. We decided to take a couple personal hours at the end of the day sunday after cutting firewood. The last few pics are from a hidden gem in Clemina. As you can see not a track in it ALL YEAR ! It was just too bad that we were out of energy after breaking the trail in for two hours.

Attachments

• IMGP8797bitty.jpg
    IMGP8797bitty.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP8841bitty.jpg
    IMGP8841bitty.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGP8874bitty.jpg
    IMGP8874bitty.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMGP8896bitty.jpg
    IMGP8896bitty.jpg