Valemount Conditions and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saturday at allen was amazing,, once you got past superbowl was untuched everywhere and a good 1-2ft of snow everywhere

tapex

Reaction score
saturday at allen was amazing,, once you got past superbowl was untuched everywhere and a good 1-2ft of snow everywhere

Yeah! Conditions were great and there was nobody around. Allen was really quiet but Clemina was empty on Sunday. You missed out Sledslut, oh well, there will be more good days I am sure. Just cant believe everybody is missing out on all the good riding! P.S. Please dont try to follow me and then make me waste 1+ hours helping you out! He He He He!!!!:d:d:d. Does it count as making it higher if you get stuck?:)

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 54

tapex

Reaction score
Thanks Curtis and Dwayne for showing us the secret stash on sunday. Riding with you guys was awesome. Sly will post a pile of pics hopefully today. Sure looked like you enjoyed the T-Nytro Curtis:d Didn't know if I was going to get it back!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis and Dwayne for showing us the secret stash on sunday. Riding with you guys was awesome. Sly will post a pile of pics hopefully today. Sure looked like you enjoyed the T-Nytro Curtis:d Didn't know if I was going to get it back!

You wouldnt have if I had a choice:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great weekend of riding, with tonnes of snow left out there. Heres a few shots from Allan and Clemina

Attachments

• IMGP9010bitty.jpg
    IMGP9010bitty.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMGP9014bitty.jpg
    IMGP9014bitty.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGP9020bitty.jpg
    IMGP9020bitty.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP9034bitty.jpg
    IMGP9034bitty.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 40
  • IMGP9038bitty.jpg
    IMGP9038bitty.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 41

BonBon

Reaction score
great pics! thanks for that! Getting ready to go to Valemount for the first time this week!! driving out on Thurs. 12th sledding friday, saturday! Probably starting @ Clemina...... snow looks great!!! Can't wait! :D

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the way Brian Mcsquished donated his sled to check the snowpack depth:d Better lay off the throttle......or donuts:nono::d

Uzeste

Reaction score
Pumped there still is some fresh out there. My team and I will be out on thursday for three days.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who took that pic of me??????

and hey doesnt look as bad as it was really.. beeing stuck under a sled by your backpack sux:realmad:

Yeah! Conditions were great and there was nobody around. Allen was really quiet but Clemina was empty on Sunday. You missed out Sledslut, oh well, there will be more good days I am sure. Just cant believe everybody is missing out on all the good riding! P.S. Please dont try to follow me and then make me waste 1+ hours helping you out! He He He He!!!!:d:d:d. Does it count as making it higher if you get stuck?:)

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took that picture of you. Here's another.

Picture079.jpg

Looks a little better hey

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tapex took some great shots. Here's Curtis and Dwayne doing quality control checks
Picture255.jpg

Picture261.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Note: No trees were harmed in these shots :d:d:d These guys are great riders.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took that picture of you. Here's another.

Picture079.jpg

Looks a little better hey

wow im not upside down:d... i thought there was more of me.. ill have to get trev to put them on a cd for me

i have to call you in the morning steve.. !

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
Rode Chappell on the 5,6 of March, Lots of fresh, probably 2 or 3 feet. I really am sorry if we didn't leave anything untracked.

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
A couple of pics.

Attachments

• Valemount 005.jpg
    Valemount 005.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Valemount 009.jpg
    Valemount 009.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 54

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a group coming up on the 29th. We'll be riding the 30th-1st. We're fairly new to the area. Have two 136's and a 155. We have each been to the mountains a couple times, but we're not pro's. Just looking for some advice on where we should be going. We have some knowledge of the riding area's and maps already. Also, Depsnolvr if you could kinda post some avalanche conditions, it would be great. Thanks! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom