Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you kidding me i JUST left

WHAT HE SAID. Chappell was pretty great on Saturday, but I would have killed for some freshies like that coupled with the +9ish temps (according to my beacon, could be a bit off) T-shirt weather either way. COME EQUIPPED WITH SCRATCHERS IF YOU RIDE EARLY. Trail is still frozen early morning.... Our sleds were throwin' temp codes all the way up. Maxwell, pretty sure I saw you all day in Chappell on Saturday. Too busy making tracks to say hello.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHAT HE SAID. Chappell was pretty great on Saturday, but I would have killed for some freshies like that coupled with the +9ish temps (according to my beacon, could be a bit off) T-shirt weather either way. COME EQUIPPED WITH SCRATCHERS IF YOU RIDE EARLY. Trail is still frozen early morning.... Our sleds were throwin' temp codes all the way up. Maxwell, pretty sure I saw you all day in Chappell on Saturday. Too busy making tracks to say hello.

yah i was there saturday. thought i might ahve seen you but there where white m8s all over the hill lol.

that trail was hard as a rock in the morning it doesnt get sun until mid day. i only thew one code for about 5 seconds amazingly with no mudflap and no scratchers lol.

bring yer scratchuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssss!!!!

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Any idea on conditions of chappell? Heading to blue river friday and may just stop at chappell on the way thru

Shanerd

Reaction score
Weather on Sunday came in from the south west so most likely got some fresh...left Valemount this morning and it was looking like more black clouds rolling in from that direction too.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolled in last night. Talked to a couple of peeps, they said two feet fresh in clemina...:rolleyes: guess I will find out for myself.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its currently a complete white out here in town with high winds and blowing snow. The hills look to be getting absolutely pounded.

Play safe this weekend

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staff reported approx 6" in the Clemina parking area at noon today and it continuing to hammer down:d

Its about time, yahoooooooooo !

Please be careful out there after all this new snow. Try technical lines over deadly ones.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my way to Valemount right now! :d :) :d:) :d :) Sounds like im going to have a good time tomorrow with all this new snow.

Top Bottom