Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What..... New sled???? No way its about time!!!!! Im not going back till it snows.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell- to bad you can't leave till Friday we are leaving tonight some time, and going to blue river, if something changes and you can leave tonight we got room in the truck and trailer

Also does anyone know when Chappel get groomed I want to ride there one day and trying to figure out which day will be the smoothest

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao. she packed it in. not worth it to fix it. you can throw as much money as you want at a really old machine it will never be as good as the latest factory sled.

You are 1000 percent correct on that.
Dam boys have 5 hockey games between the two of them this weekend otherwise i would be going, Gunna be there on the week of the 15th, Not that it helps you at all.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode the renshaw this aft, it was good, about 6 "of new snow. I got pics to follow, not until I get home though :d

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode miledge on friday, very flat light when we got up there and then started to snow a little, couldn't see much so left early afternoon. I posted a few pics of the renshaw in the mcbride thread :beer:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Miledge as well on Friday.
Rode Clemina today, trail up and down was great. Riding uptop was tracked, with a bit of fresh, but warm and sunny, good for scouting around. +4 in the parking lot.

Attachments

• Valemount Feb 2010 027.jpg
    Valemount Feb 2010 027.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Valemount Feb 2010 039.jpg
    Valemount Feb 2010 039.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 43

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw you guys in chappell friday, your sleds sounded sick ! I felt bad for that poor kitty following you around...lol

In your first pic looking into danger, the apex is pointed at a chute that I have been eyeing up for years, but have not had the $%^ to hit it. The top is only two sleds wide at most and you need to turn out in there, but it would be a good on for the vid.....did you hit it.....lol

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, we felt bad for the Kitty Too! Always Do! Ya looked at that shoot to, but not sure what would be worse, turning around or just going over the top. Ouch! First trip of the season so was a pretty mild time.
Too bad we didn't know u were up on Miledge Fri, would have been nice to put a face to a name. Trails were in awesome condition, smoothest rides up for me in a very long time.:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• Shoot Danger Basin026.jpg
    Shoot Danger Basin026.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Valemount Feb 2010 035.jpg
    Valemount Feb 2010 035.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Valemount Feb 2010 007.jpg
    Valemount Feb 2010 007.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Valemount Feb 2010 059.jpg
    Valemount Feb 2010 059.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 47

stangstretch

Reaction score
Hey guy's, heading out to valemount on thursday just wondering if it's worth the trip out. Were in revelstoke two weekends ago and it was pretty tracked up which is what it sounds like for valemount but im sure it will still be fun????? Thanks guys.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man who cares. its the mountains you will have a good time regardless. especially in valemount.

the main areas are tracked but if the weathers nice its better than sitting at home.

looks like some precip for this week maybe we will get some fresh.

see some new iron hit the hill and see some carnage. always a good time.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there this weekend. Allen was tracked out but was an awesome day on the hill. Blue skys all day and was nice out!!!

All in all like maxwell said its better then sitting at home

Top Bottom