Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode miledge on saturday. Snow was great but visibility was poor. Had a great time though, maybe 6 trucks in the parkin lot at the end of the day :beer:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was decent in westridge sat and sunday!

aaron_m

Reaction score
Yeah........The rain has arrived. Im not certain yet what is falling in the alpine, hopefully someone can chime in with first hand info. It was raining in the staging areas this morning.

I would also like to know if anyone has been uptop riding. Watching the weathernetwork, and with all the rain forecast in town, I am worried about driving 10hr to find a skating rink uptop.

duramaxdan

Reaction score
rode allan sat and sun open areas windblowing and packed can find some fresh if you look hard enough they need snow but any day of riding is better then a day of work

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have not received much rain in the last two days and this morning the skies have opened up a bit and it looks like a chance for some nice blue sky riding. Numbers this week have been VERY low. The rain is falling as snow up high, but the user numbers are down so low that we have not heard what is happening up top, although I can see the fresh snow line from my office.

The lower trails are still in good shape at this point, but please bear with us if we keep receiving this warm weather.

I should be back up and running soon, and will hopefully be able to start posting pics again.

FRI Jan 22 There is a Derek Ruttan Concert here in town with a bunch of tickets left. This will be a great venue. Tickets can be purchased through Infinity Office at 250-566-4225

ForeverRMK!

Reaction score
Hey Curtis what's the news on that burnt sled in Allen,did the respectfull owner drag it out or just claim it stolen....There was also a xp on the backside of the hillclimb that was left on Jan. 1, looked like it was rolled when we went by it in the dark. Was ur motor covered under BRP warranty or were u on ur own?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis what's the news on that burnt sled in Allen,did the respectfull owner drag it out or just claim it stolen....There was also a xp on the backside of the hillclimb that was left on Jan. 1, looked like it was rolled when we went by it in the dark. Was ur motor covered under BRP warranty or were u on ur own?

No word on the burnt sled. I have gone in and unburried, piled and marked the parts pile (destroyed a coat and pair of gloves in the process:realmad:) ) but I have not been able to get back their with a suitable tobagon yet. There is lots of weight there and we will need a solid swivel hitch.

Pretty sure I know the story on the XP and its out......

Motor = short block on my expense

Happy Sledding..................

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually dont do this, but im starved for info

Word from a guy, who knows a guy....blah blah said that their was 14" of fresh yesterday. If true, they are having one heck of a day today.

14 users in Allan today, 0 in Clemina.....come on guys, the conditions are great !

A group stopped in this morning and is supposed to relay todays conditions when they get back. I will pass them along as soon as I can.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from ten days in Kauia. should be back out next week

Carson24

Reaction score
Rode in clemina today, and yes 14" of fresh with a solid base not a track to be seen passed the cabin. Condition's are excellent.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks to be puking up in the alpine. Visibility may not be great, but the snow should be awesome this weekend ! Chappell tomorrow should be sick !

Take care this weekend and play safe. Read and understand the CAA ratings for the North Columbia region

Stop by the VARDA office if you would like any more information.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got home from buddies place was working on the truck. He hounded me for 2 hours to head out with them on Monday I said I couldn't do it. Low and be hold he was in on the surprise. The wife planned me a trip to the mountains for the week for my 40th birthday. What a great wife I told her in the summer all i wanted was a week in the mountains and I got it. See you all on Monday.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want your wife to meet my wife. My buddies are in blue river right now and said the snow is wicked. lots of fresh pow

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got home from buddies place was working on the truck. He hounded me for 2 hours to head out with them on Monday I said I couldn't do it. Low and be hold he was in on the surprise. The wife planned me a trip to the mountains for the week for my 40th birthday. What a great wife I told her in the summer all i wanted was a week in the mountains and I got it. See you all on Monday.

I just had my 30th on Monday and all i wanted was a sled trip to my old stomping grounds (revy) and what did I get instead ? A grenaded motor and a $3500 bill..........

Happy Birthday:beer:

Top Bottom