Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics and videos!!! can't wait to be comin up December 3rd. And the only issues with thoses zx's are the recoils so thats pretty minor:beer:

lol yeah i knew it was coming

hey Curtis is the 28th early compared to other years or pretty normal?

so drew what do yamaha guys call it? explosions? LOL

i wont be getting back out until the 28th...

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i dono man, that doesnt happen. flawless lol!!!.. its more like ummm
well better pick up hockey for this year cuz its not cheap.. :d

but comeon we all know Yamaha's are the best and well the rest are the rest lol jk btw
:jerry::jerry:

jwood99

Reaction score
gonna be coming out friday night and on the hill sat!!! Is Allen Creek the best spot to head to right now?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, last year was december 10. We could already be in clemina if the road wasnt sorta plowed, but I will be out in clemina this weekend to sign and figure it all out for the first 2.5km. Hopefully we can fill the creeks with shovels with this new snow or make a trail on the side banks of the FSR if feasable, just want to make it as safe as possible

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, last year was december 10. We could already be in clemina if the road wasnt sorta plowed, but I will be out in clemina this weekend to sign and figure it all out for the first 2.5km. Hopefully we can fill the creeks with shovels with this new snow or make a trail on the side banks of the FSR if feasable, just want to make it as safe as possible

depending on what the weahter looks like i can lend a hand. ill be there friday night late tho.. but if the highway to jasper is closed then im not going to be there.. :confused:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a desert here yesterday with not a snowflake in sight on the ground level and this is what we woke up to this morning.

Please use caution driving here this weekend, the highways dont look great. There is a highway camera on our website, if you want to have a look for yourself.

Attachments

• PB190688.jpg
    PB190688.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 79
  • PB190689.jpg
    PB190689.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 64

doomanstu

Reaction score
Very jealous! Coming out to Valemount mid December for the first time and can't wait. Conditions look awesome.

Here in Manitoba it's hard to believe that winter is coming, 9'C today, 10'C yesterday and 13'C on Tues., then 10 again tomorrow! At this rate there won't be any snow to test my sled out on before I come out!

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to get out there i hope My track is here in time or ill be on the 1.25 Ripsaww.

Ill be out there Nov 27 28 29 With a bunch of stuck Yamahas haha.

Apex, Venture, Phaser, and Vector. Should be fun anyways.

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Cant wait to get out there i hope My track is here in time or ill be on the 1.25 Ripsaww.

Ill be out there Nov 27 28 29 With a bunch of stuck Yamahas haha.

Apex, Venture, Phaser, and Vector. Should be fun anyways.

1.25 rip saw?? u just might be stuck all day also!!:d

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was anyone up top today? Anyone know the conditions? Suppose to be going to Golden tomorrow morning but with the unstable slopes was thinking of a possible change of plans.

DougL

Reaction score
I was there last Saturday and it was awesome. The best I've seen in November (maybe even December). I want to leave again Tonight to ride tomorrow if conditions are still good. Has it been raining or snowing up high?

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There-in lies the big mystery....
Couple of my buddies want to leave this afternoon to ride this weekend and asked me to check it out.
High today for Valemount is supposed to be +6C and light rain in the valley. If its +6c in the valley what temp roughly does that equate to up top approximately for Allen, Chappelle and Climina?

Would suck to drive all the way out there from Edm and have it be heavy wet snow, or all the powder melted today from rain and frozen overnight as saturdays high is -1C.

Does anyone know of a website that forecasts the snow line elevation for Valemount, North Thompson?

Top Bottom